1st meet

It was the first day of college and everyone was happy to meet their friends except for one girl as it was a new surrounding of people for her not that she had any friends during her school days. This girl was Shraddha.

 This girl was Shraddha

Hair

LookAfter collecting her schedule from the office she started looking for her class

Look
After collecting her schedule from the office she started looking for her class. After some time she finally found it. Many students were already present and she was getting nervous. She was thinking of how to go inside as she gets nervous seeing so many people.
While she was thinking two boys were entering the class when one of the boys saw her and was mesmerized.
After many thinking she finally got the courage and went inside. She took the second last seat as front benches were already full and that was the only seat left.
The earlier two boys were sitting behind her. Another one girl entered the class and sat beside Shraddha. She introduced her self to Shraddha.
"Hi! My name is Nora. I have never seen you. Are you the new student?"
"Hi! My name is Shraddha and ya I'm the new student"
"Wow that's nice. From today we are friends"
Shraddha was surprised by her confidence and boldness but she was thankful that she was not like the queen bees as she thought she would be.
"Um...okay"
Meanwhile all this while one boy was listening to the conversation all this time and was even mesmerized by her voice.
Someone called the boy's name from the other side.
"Varun!"

Look(of course without glasses)He turned and saw his other friends waving at him and were asking the other students to exchange their places with him but he immediately denied when replied "why trouble them is fine we will talk during the break"Th...

He turned and saw his other friends waving at him and were asking the other students to exchange their places with him but he immediately denied when replied "why trouble them is fine we will talk during the break"
The teacher had finally arrived and Shraddha was glad she didn't ask her to introduce herself.
After the lecture it was the break time and Shraddha was in her own world when Nora asked her to come with her to the canteen. She agreed and was coming out when she bumped into Varun
"I'm sorr..."
"Can't you see or what"
Only after realising that it was his mistake as he was looking in the phone and snapped at her because of his manager who he was texting earlier he was going to apologize when Shraddha interrupted
"Though it was not my mistake and i was going to apologize and still you snapped but it's ok... I'm sorry"
When Nora said
"Shraddha!! Why are you apologizing... It was clearly his mistake"
When Varun's friend Raghav said
"No it wasn't. Even if Varun was in the phone she should have seen him"
"Ya she had eyes behind right!?"
"You-"
Even Varun interrupted
"Enough! It was my mistake too so sorry"
"It's fine" said Shraddha and they went to their ways.

--- after break ---

During the lecture Nora was getting bored so she turned to Shraddha to talk to her when she saw some kind of red stain on Shraddha's top. She pointed it out and asked Shraddha about it. When Shraddha saw it get eyes widened but not that much that Nora could see. She had now got good in lying in these things and so she immediately replied
"Um actually the top was lying in the bedroom and my sister was painting and by mistake the red paint was beside the top and so you know it got stained"
"Oh! But it was not their earlier"
Oh no now what will i do Shraddha thought but she immediately replied
" Oh no it was but you didn't see it earlier"
As Nora was not so sure that she didn't see it earlier she agreed. Shraddha was relieved that she believed and she immediately lied again and went to the bathroom.
From behind Varun was seeing all this and also so Shraddha's eyes widening and get discomfort and smelled something fishy and so he followed her till the bathroom door.
His eyes widened because of the scene.
Shraddha immediately removed the bandage which was now soaked in blood and put another one. After that she left for the class.
Varun who was hiding in the boy's bathroom was shocked and wondered how it happened because it was very deep and it looked like it had happened because of glass.
He came back to the class and wondered how she got that.
Ok so first chapter is done... Hope you like it. Next chapter will probably be uploaded day after.
😊