80

A few weeks later

Taehyungs pov

Me, yoongi,hoseok, namjoon and Jin all sit in the kitchen together eating in silence.
Hana is over today and is with jungkook and jimin In jimins bedroom.

Yoongi sighs "guys we need to discuss the whole jikook drama" we all nod.
Hoseok sighs "jungkook is becoming more and more distant and never even goes near jimin in public....."

Jin sighs "jimin has become more and more flirty towards everyone around him when in public which makes jungkook jealous....which leads to them both arguing"
I nod "the only thing that keeps them calm is Hana....they never argue when Hana is around"

Namjoon nods "the whole Irene situation didn't help them either. Hana understood that it was a lie that Irene told so didn't take it to hard, she is still attached to them both......but-"

"But nothing guys.....both me and jungkook don't really appreciate you guys talking about our relationship behind our backs..."

We turn around to see jimin stood leaning against the door frame holding Hana. Jin sighs "jimin.... we're just worried" he tilts his head "about what exactly? What has changed?" Hoseok sighs "you've both changed.... jungkook is more distant and you flirt with every interviewer or any person walking by you!",

Jimin nods "because the fans think we broke up! So we have to act differently.... what's the big problem exactly?",
I go to speak but jungkook walks out the bedroom rubbing his eyes cutely "jiminie?.....I'm sleepy"

Jimin hands Hana to me "my mother will be here soon to take you shopping alright baby girl? I have to go get Kookie to sleep now....buy something nice alright?" Hana nods "bye bye Appa!! Bye bye Kookie!!" Jungkook waves a little yawning again.

Jimin looks around at all of us "we will all discuss this later on...." He walks into the bedroom with jungkook.

Mrs park turns up and takes Hana shopping (Hana lives with the boys but normally stays with Mrs park or Mrs jeon because the boys have to travel a lot. She goes out pretty much every day and she loves it)

We all say goodbye and then I sigh "this is gonna be a difficult talk later on" the others all nod.

A few hours later

We're all sat on the couch together, jimin and jungkook haven't said a word since leaving the bedroom.
Namjoon sighs "right! I've had enough! Lets talk" we all look at him and he Huff's "look....jimin, jungkook were worried about you both"

Jungkook tilts his head "what? Why?" Jin sighs "you have both changed......and you both barley ever laugh or smile anymore......were worried" jungkook looks down "we're fine......just a bit weary because we don't know where cameras are and where cameras aren't....so we can't really be Together unless we are positive that there's no cameras around"

Hoseok sighs "you two are also arguing a lot......the only time when you aren't arguing is when Hana is here....." Jimin nods "because our attention is on keeping her happy? Your point?"

Yoongi rolls his eyes "I'm gonna be blunt about it.....you two should have a child" jungkook gasps and falls off the couch "WHAT?!" Jimin gasps and helps him back up onto the couch.
Yoongi nods "maybe having a kid together will make you focus on becoming closer as a family?"

Jungkook shakes his head "no no no no no no....jimin doesn't want another kid! I couldn't be a mother! No definitely not!"
Jin rolls his eyes "jungkook you litterally care for Hana like a mother so you're a great mother and.....jimin to YOU want another kid?"

Jimin shrugs "I've always dreamt of having a son?" Jungkook gulps "but the fans-"
I cut him off "dude! Stop letting the fans control your life! You can still be an idol with a child....you both have Hana and she's one of the most beautiful and clever kids I know! You're great parents and I think this is a great idea"

Yoongi makes them both stand up "now go make a baby!......but be quiet cause we don't wanna hear that" jungkook gasps "wait i-"
Yoongi pushes them both into their bedroom and locks the door "EITHER MAKE A BABY OR FIND A WAY TO STOP ARGUMENTS! IM NOT LETTING YOU OUT UNTIL YOU DO!!!"

Jungkook bangs on the door "min yoongi when I get out this room I will cut you up and make a min yoongi pie!!! LET US OUT!" I hear jimin laughing a little.

I chuckle when yoongi walks to the lounge and puts the key on the coffee table "that's the key.....If they're smart they'll find out I didn't lock the door" we all laugh.

I just hope they do something.....I can't deal with their arguing anymore.
Hoseok sighs "what If them having a child must splits them up more?" We all look at him "what?" He nods "sometimes having kids isn't a good idea until you know your ready........I dunno.....but I'm just saying"

Namjoon sighs "well We'll all be here for them both and Hana of course.......plus! It'll take awhile for them to make a baby anyways so it might now matter in the end"
Yoongi chuckles "I only wanted to be the one locking them in a room....I honestly don't care what happens"

We all laugh and then continue talking and watching movies not hearing a single noise out of the bedroom all night.

What are those two doing.....?...........