40

Jimins pov

"HANA! ARE YOU NEARLY READY?!" I stand at the bottom of the stairs waiting for Hana....
She runs downstairs to me "sorry Appa I was picking the right outfit!" I look at her and smile

"You look beautiful baby....let's get going now....lucky for us we have access to backstage okay?....we need to look for seokjin and taehyung alright?" She nods "yes Appa"

We climb into the car and I drive to the stadium.
I park quite far away and we get out and walk the rest of the way, it was starting to get dark....

There are so many people around....

Jungkook is so popular.......
I pick Hana up and walk round the back of the stadium where security guards stand. I walk up to them "hello sir....im-" the man nods and opens the door "welcome park jimin...and park Hana"

We walk in and I put Hana down.
I look around and gasp when I see yoongi. I run to him "yoongi?" He turns around and he gasps "park jimin?!" I nod "hey hyung...." Hana gasps "uncle Min!", Yoongi chuckles "you must be here to see jungkook! He's going out on stage in a few minutes"

I sigh "that's not actually why I'm here....I'm looking for Jin and taehyung.... they're models....and I need to work with them" his smile drops "oh....I see....they're by the stage....they're at the front with the bodyguards.... you'll have to go into the audience....ugh....just...follow me"

We follow him until we reach the main stage.
My eyes widen when I see the amount of people in the stadium

Whoa....
I pick Hana up again and we make our way to the guards who were guarding the stage keeping the fans away.
I see Jin and taehyung.
Yoongi chuckles "there they are.... careful though...the fans will scream at you if they can't see jungkook"

I walk to Jin and tap his shoulder "hyung?", He turns to me and gasps "jimin??" I nod. Taehyung gasps "jimin! Are you hear to watch jungkook? We have the best seats here! Hoseok should be here too!" I shake my head "actually I'm here to see you two.... I'd like to use you both as the models for the new fashion line?..."

Taehyung tilts his head "you're not here to see jungkook?" I shake my head "no i-"
Hana screams along with the audience. I look at the stage to see Jungkook

 I look at the stage to see Jungkook

Holy fuck.... I put Hana down and watch jungkook on the stage. He begins to sing and dance with backup dancers

I continue to stare at him. He takes a deep breath and chuckles "hello army!!!!"
The audience scream and cheer. He laughs a little "did you like it?" They all cheer again

Jungkook looks around and takes a deep breath and then sings a few more songs.
((a/n: I'm lazy, sorry))
I gasp a little when he almost trips over. A backup dancer goes to help him but he shakes his head

Jungkook is breathing heavily, he looks around "tonight was awesome right?!" The audience cheer and scream.
Jin gasps "he's gonna pass out!"
My eyes widen when suddenly jungkook falls to the ground. All the Audience gasp.

Bodyguards and security rush to him and so do first aiders.
The fans all stay silent watching their favourite idol get rushed off stage.
Hana gasps "oh no....Kookie"

Yoongi runs to us "Jin! Please come now!" Jin nods and they both run backstage.
I look at taehyung and Hoseok who joined us at the start of the concert "have they been overworking him?"

Taehyung shakes his head "no... jungkook is very hardworking....does everything for his fans...he starves himself jimin....he's done this since you left.....he hasn't stopped....but obviously the fans don't notice because he's always happy when with fans.... we're worried jimin....please talk to him..."

I sigh and then jump a little when a girl screams "IS THAT PARK JIMIN!?" I sigh and look to the crowd and people gasp and scream.
Hana Huff's "Appa....let's go see Kookie" I nod "of course baby...come on"

Hoseok and taehyung get on stage with namjoon and yoongi.
I walk backstage with Hana and stop when I hear namjoons voice "jeon Jungkook has collapsed....we are sorry but this is the end of the concert... jungkook will do a Vlive when he is better....please give jungkook all your love and support through this hard time....we all love you, have a safe trip home!"

I look at Hana "stay here a minute baby" she nods. I then walk into Jungkooks dressing room and the sight breaks my heart

 I then walk into Jungkooks dressing room and the sight breaks my heart

((A/N:I can't even look at that photo without crying....))

Jin looks at me "he overworked himself and he hasn't been eating...." I look down "he shouldn't do this to himself...." Jin nods "we know he shouldn't.... we've tried stopping him....you should talk to him...later obviously when he's better" I nod "I will..."

I walk out the room and pick Hana up "he'll be okay don't worry"  she sighs "why does jungkook do this to himself?" I shrug "I'm not sure baby....but me and you are gonna help him okay?...when he gets better we'll visit okay?"
She nods "okay Appa"

I can't believe he collapsed....he's obviously not well.....but....how can I help?....