76

A few months later

Jungkooks pov

I yawn a little walking around with jimin in the mall, jimin looks at me "want to stop for a coffee?" I nod "yes definitely....let's go!" I pull him to a Starbucks and we both order.

Jimin looks at me "jungkook what's wrong?" I sigh and shrug "nothing exactly....it's just......loads of things floating around my he-"
"OMG IT'S PARK JIMIN!"

We both laugh a little hearing girls scream. Our bodyguards stand around us while we get our drinks and then we walk out Starbucks with the fans following us.....this is gonna be one difficult trip.

We gasp when our path is cut off by more and more fans.
My eyes widen when a fan yells "JIMIN WHEN ARE YOU PROPOSING!?"
I look at jimin who rolls his eyes and grabs my hand and we try and continue to walk.

We reach the car deciding it's too crowded to continue.
We both climb in and our bodyguards shut the door and our driver drives away.
I lean my head on jimins shoulder "our masks worked for a small bit...."

He chuckles and nods "we had to remove them to drink.....oh well.....it could have been worse....think about it" I nod "true..."

We arrive back home and we both climb out and I growl a little seeing someone at our door.
Jimin Huff's "the fuck do you want Irene?"
She turns to us and smirks "hello park jimin..... jeon"

I raise an eyebrow and look at jimin "why is there a dog at our door?" Irene tilts her head "excuse me?" I giggle and push past her "you're excused bitch" she gasps "that's not want I meant!" I look at her "awwww it's not? How sad....aww are you gonna cry?....go cry in a ditch"

Jimin laughs a little and walks Inside. I start to close the door when she stops me "jungkook we need to talk!" I groan "but I can't communicate with bitches.....it's not in my dictionary...sorry.....bye bye bitch"
She stops me closing the door again and I huff starting to lose my patients "fine!! Talk!"

She looks down and sighs "I still love jimin....and I want Hana back" I cross my arms and sarcastically say "oh you do? Of course! Let me go pack their bags!" She gasps "really?" I scoff "no fuck off.....you might still love jimin but jimin doesn't love you......you might want Hana back but Hana doesn't even call you her eomma.....so go away and leave my family alone"

She shakes her head "it's not your family!!!" I raise my eyebrow "they aren't?.......hold a second" I step back into the house a little "HANA?"

"YEAH?"

"WHO'S YOUR FAMILY?!"

"APPA,YOU,AND ALL MY UNCLES! AND MY GRANDMA AND GRANDAD AND OTHER GRANNY AND GRANDPA!!!"

"OKAY THANK YOU PRINCESS!!!"

I look at Irene "correct me if I didn't hear correctly but I think she said, me, jimin, all her uncles and jimins parents and my parents.....you weren't mentioned.... meaning she isn't in your family...."

She scoffs "I'm going to.......I'm going to spread rumours around about you and make your life a living hell!!" I shrug "go ahead....my fans know me and know what I would and wouldn't do....say what you want Irene.....army know how to illiminate all haters.....good luck getting past all of them~"

I walk Inside and slam the door in her face.
Jimin walks to me "what did she want?" I shrug "she said she still loves you and wants Hana back....I told her to fuck off and go cry in a ditch" he chuckles "you're so savage sometimes baby"

I smirk "she picked on me before and now I have risen above her....she might be in a k-pop group.... but bts are number one.....she should have never bullied me....she shouldn't have been how she was because all of this is just karma now.....and we all know how much of a bitch karma is~"

He laughs a little "you have no idea how much I love you" he wraps his arms around me making me laugh a little. I wrap my arms around his torso "I love you too jimin....and I always will"

I walk to mine and jimins bedroom and close the door.
I huff "what fucking nerve that woman has coming to my fucking house and makes my day bad! One day Karma is gonna bite her in the ass and she won't see if coming and then she'll fall...."

This has made my day horrible now......

((A/N: I love Irene in real life please don't think I'm hating on her, I do love her in real life and I don't think she would ever act like this💜💜))