36

Jungkooks pov

I walk outside and see jimin stood leaning against a wall smoking.
I hesitate but start to walk to him but stop when a girl walks up to him.

I listen to their conversation. The girl smirks "hey hot stuff~" jimin looks at her and then looks away Rolling his eyes.
The girl Huff's "oi! Answer me!"
Jimin Huff's "seriously....go away....I'm not in the mood!"

The girl growls a little. My eyes widen when I see something in her hand.
.
.
.
.

.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
She has a knife!
I gasp and run over and stand in between them facing jimin "hey jimin!" He gasps a little and then chuckles "oh hey Kookie...you alright?"

I nod and then look at the girl and turn to her "don't.... please dont" she smirks "hello jungkook~" my eyes widen "m-mia??"
I make sure jimin is still behind me, eve. Though he's taller than me he will still be protected.

Mia laughs "you RUINED my life!!!" I shake my head "no! I-" she moves closer to me and my breath hitches and I look down
...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
..
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
..
.
.
...
.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I see blood seeping through my shirt. She moves close to my ear and whispers "and now I'll ruin yours"
She pulls the knife out and walks away.

I turn to jimin and he looks me up and down and gasps "jungkook!" I put my hand over the wound and look up at him with tears in my eyes.

I fall and he catches me in his arms. The ciggeratte in his hand was now on the floor.
A woman calls an ambulance quickly.

Everyone had come out of the restaurant.
Jimin kneels on the floor and lays me down so my head is on his lap "how didn't I realize....I'm so sorry"

I shake my head "i-its n-not y-your fault....p-plus she was good at hiding it....if I didn't see the blade of it in the light then I wouldn't have seen it"

I gasp a little when I hear Hana scream "EOMMA!"
Jimin looks at her "he'll be okay baby! You need to stay with uncle Jin okay?,...please go back inside",

Jin picks her up and walks inside.
The ambulance gets here quickly and the paramedics run to me.
My eyes start to close. I hear jimin cry "don't leave me Kookie.....I love you"

Then it all goes black

Jimins pov

The paramedics put jungkook on a stretcher and put him in the ambulance, I get in aswell and they quickly drive to the hospital.
How did I not see the woman had a fucking knife?

Why would jungkook save me.....if he knew there was a knife.....why did he save me?!

We arrive at the hospital and jungkook is rushed in. I sit in the waiting room....
I look down and tears roll down my cheeks.

What psycho has a knife on them near a fucking restaurant?! She deserves to be locked up....

I gasp a little when a nurse walks out "family of jeon jungkook?" I stand up and walk to her. She looks at me "relation?"
I hesitate but then gulp "I'm his boyfriend...is he okay?",

She sighs "he's in bad shape....but we hope he'll be okay....his body is rejecting the antibiotics....we just hope his body will take the next set of antibiotics...."
She leads me to a room where I see jungkook led on a bed with machines around him.

I walk to him and grab his hand "is he asleep?" She nods "yeah.... luckily it didn't hit anything important....he lost lots of blood and he was obviously in shock....and the antibiotics aren't working as well as we'd like..buy hopefully he'll wake up soon....police will be in when he wakes up to question you both if that's okay?" I nod and more tears fall.
The nurse smiles "your boyfriend will be okay...." I nod again"thank you"

She walks out, I sit in a chair next to Jungkooks bed holding his hand. I lean my head next to his hand and tears fall "you're so stupid Kookie.....why would you do this.....why did you protect me....thank you.....I love you so fucking much jungkook....and I have for years....don't you dare die on me....you need to wake up and then I'll confess to you properly....and then.....and then... we'll be together! Please....she said you'd wake up..... but she also said you're in bad shape....why isn't your body taking the antibiotics....fight jungkook! Fight!"

More tears fall down my cheeks "please....I can't live without you"