72

Jungkooks pov

"I don't care what they say jungkook....be mine again....I can't lose you again"

I gulp "jimin.....", I look around and stare at the fans a little who were all silent "I uh......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Of course...."
Jimin gasps "really you will????" I nod and giggle "I was always yours jimin...." He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me closer to him "welcome back jungkook.....I love you so much" I smirk "it's good to be back....I love you too jimin"

The fans scream and cheer making me and Jimin smile, I giggle hearing the fans chant "JIKOOK!!!!"
I step back from jimin and look around and wave "army!!" The fans scream loudly and cheer.
I smile watching the army bombs all turn purple.

I look at the other hyungs who were all staring at me with tears rolling down their cheeks.
I smile "I'm back hyungs...." They all run and hug me tightly and then jimin joins in as well making me laugh a little

" They all run and hug me tightly and then jimin joins in as well making me laugh a little

Fans cheer loudly. They all step back and I smile "shall we continue?" They all nod. I smirk "ARMY ARE YOU READY?!!" They all cheer loudly and scream, I giggle "LETS GET IT!"
The next song starts and we all dance around the stage laughing with one another

We all laugh after the song finishes. I stand near the edge of the stage and smile looking out at army.
Jimin runs to me and puts an arm around my neck "we're happy to have you back jungkookie" I smile "it's great to be back"

I lean my head on his shoulder and smile "it's been weird not being here staring at all the beautiful army's in the crowd" army's cheer.
We continue to preform and interact with army, I'm glad army welcomed me back....and now I don't have to hide the fact I'm with jimin.....

Once it all ends I gasp when I'm tackled in a hug by all the other members, we all fall to the floor and laugh.
I groan "get off meeeeeedee! You're all heavy!" They all stand up and laugh.
Jin helps me up and smiles "you're actually back..... we've missed you"

I giggle "of course I'm back.....I've missed you all......I'll never leave again....." They all hug me again and we all end up going back to the hotel and chilling out in Jin and namjoons shared hotel room watching films and laughing with one another.

Today was the best day ever.....I'm with jimin again and I was welcomed back into the band okay....army still wants me here.....and I'm glad.....I won't leave again......ever......

((A/N:sorry for the short update....shit has happened....))