17

Jungkooks pov

Jimins slowly leans closer to me,I grip his shirt and blush deeply.
.
.
He then wraps his arms around my neck and hugs me.
Oh....I thought he was gonna do something else.

I wrap my arms around him and lean my head on his shoulder....
I'm an idiot....he just broke up with his girlfriend....of course he wouldn't kiss me....
I'm such a bad friend for thinking that.

He pulls away "I uh....sorry" he sits next to me, I shake my head "it's fine...you just wanted a hug"
He looks down and nods "yeah..." I look down and then put the ice pack on my cheek again.

We both jump when Irene walks in "NURSE! Is there any pills to help me with heartbreak?!"
The nurse rolls her eyes "no Irene...there isn't"
Irene looks at me "nice bruise"

Jimin glares at her "get out Irene" she shakes her head and sits next to jimin "nah~"
I stand up and then go to put the ice pack away and kick her chair so she falls onto her ass

She gasps "ow!" I smirk and put the ice pack away "whoops~"
She glares at me "you bitch!"
I roll my eyes "says the one that literally slapped me....yeah sure"

She stands up and crosses her arms "why have you become so bitchy?",
I laugh "because you hurt my best friend!!! My childhood friend! And I won't let you hurt him anymore!",

Irene rolls her eyes "I was with Jackson anywa- wait....", She looks at jimin who was staring at her.
I laugh "and you accused jimin of cheating?! How fucking sad are you?! You have the audacity to accuse him of cheating and then go and fuck one of his friends?!! You bitch!"

She looks at me "why is it any of your business?!" I push her away from jimin who had tears in his eyes "because he is my best friend!! Now fuck off before I do something I might regret"
Her eyes widen "you're threatening me?!" I nod "yes!! Now fuck off and don't EVER come near jimin again"

She pushes me backwards so I fall on my butt and she walks out.

I huff and then stand up and rub my butt "owie...."
I turn to jimin who had tears rolling down his cheeks.
I gasp and walk to him "jimin-"
He looks at me "am I not good enough?...I guess I was a really bad boyfriend for her to cheat on me..."

My heart shatters "oh jimin....." I wipe his tears "don't say that....I'm sure you're the best boyfriend anyone could ask for..."
He opens his arms. He sits on the bed and I then stand in between his legs, he wraps his arms around me and I wrap mine around his neck and hug him, he hugs back and I feel his tears dampen my shirt

 He sits on the bed and I then stand in between his legs, he wraps his arms around me and I wrap mine around his neck and hug him, he hugs back and I feel his tears dampen my shirt

I sigh "you don't need her jimin....she's not worth your tears" he looks at me "am I just going to be lonely forever?" I hit the back of his head "oi you asshole I'm with you aren't I?....you're my best friend jimin....my hyung....I look up to you"

He smirks "you look up to me?" I huff "I regret saying that now". He sighs and hugs me again "you really are amazing jungkook" I smile "you're not so bad yourself jimin" I kiss his head and giggle

He gasps and looks at me "did jeon jungkook just kiss my head" I roll my eyes "yes and I now regret that decision" he gasps again "awwwwwwe jungkookie is affectionate!"
I laugh a little and then step back a little.

He looks at me and smiles "so...."
I nod "so....."

The nurse walks in and looks at me "Mr jeon....how is your cheek?"  I look at her "it's fine thank you....it will just bruise.... I'll be fine" she nods "first period is basically over so both of you stay in here until the bell goes alright?" We both nod and then she walks out.

I gasp when jimin pulls me on his lap so I'm straddling his thighs.
Jimin chuckles "calm down I'm just letting you sit down"
I giggle "jimin I could just sit next to you" he pouts "but....then we couldn't cuddle...I wanna cuddle by BFF!"

I blush a little when he grabs my thighs and moves me so I'm closer to him.
I move his hands off my thighs "don't touch my thighs perv"
He raises an eyebrow "jungkook...I have literally seen you stare at me during gym...if anyone is a pervert here it's you"

I gasp and hit him gently "I do not!" He laughs "alright alright alright calm down" he puts his hands on my waist making me blush more but I don't move them.

He tilts his head "you're not slapping me" I shake my head "I've given up with you....it's like you have an obession with my waist....you never leave it alone"
He Huffs "it's just....it's small....I think everyone in school is obsessed with you"

I tilt my head "me?....why?" He raises an eyebrow "really....you have a thin waist, thick thighs, a big ass, abs, a very gorgeous face....everyone has an obsession"
I laugh a little "and I assume you agreed?"
He nods "of course I did...you have got a thin waist and thick thighs...like thick with two C's"

I gasp and slap his chest "shut up....they aren't" he rolls his eyes "they are and we both know I'm right",

I gulp when he moves so he's sat up a little more and crosses his legs under me, he then grabs my thighs and moves my legs so they're wrapped around him, I gasp again and blush when he moves his hands up my shirt a little

I look at him "jimin what are you doing" he shrugs "not sure to be honest....my hands are cold and you're warm so warm my hands"
I scream when he puts his colds hand on my stomach
I pull his hands out from under my shirt "jimin you asshole!, They aren't cold! Their freezing!"
We both laugh

We hear the bell ring and I stand up "time for class jimin... let's go!" He pouts "I don't wanna!" He whines.
I roll my eyes "come on you big baby" he Huff's and stands up "fine....what have we got?" I huff "gym..."
He gasps and smiles "YES!"

He runs out the room dragging me with him. I Giggle and let him drag me along...
I'm just glad he broke up with that bitch