16 | 𝘉𝘈𝘚𝘒𝘐𝘕𝘎 𝘐𝘕 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘛𝘌𝘈𝘙𝘚 𝘖𝘍 𝘊𝘏𝘐𝘓𝘋𝘙𝘌𝘕

"WHOA

"WHOA..." OBITO MARVELED AS HE looked around the place. "They got their own stadium?! Is this really a school?!"

"Yep," Kakashi chirped, stepping aside as a some civilian kids came running his way. For once he had actually put his book away in order to take in his surroundings. After they were admitted into the premises, they followed the large crowd over to a bunch of food stands. "Apparently UA's the elite of the elite, but not even the best schools in our world are this massive..." 

"Where is the entrance...?" Gaara sighed impatiently, arms crossed as yet another person bumped into him. This place was so crowded it was beginning to annoy him. That and all the sounds as well. 

Obito managed to nab three sticks of dango and handed them out to his companions. 

"Man, Sakura-chan's so lucky to attend this place," he complained through a mouthful of sweet dango. "I wish I was reverted to a fifteen year old." 

"It'd suit you since you have the mentality of one." Kakashi jabbed. 

"Hey!" 

After some time, the trio were finally able to get inside the building. They were guided to their respective seats—front rows just like all the guests that the students had invited. Nothing was happening yet since they were still waiting for everyone to be seated, so Obito whipped out his Nintendo Switch (it actually wasn't his, but who cared) and started playing. 

Kakashi was getting some chunin exam vibes as he looked around all the stadium. It was humongous and filled with eager people. The only difference was that nobody here actually wanted to see kids kill each other in order to gain a higher ranking. From what he heard, the Sports Festival was something a helluva lot more friendlier. 

Gaara, who was seated at his left, glanced curiously at the game. He had seen Sakura and Obito play it on the television screen before, but it just never made sense to him. They were capturing strange looking creatures and having them fight other strange looking creatures? Wasn't that animal abuse? And why were their names so weird? 

"AHAH!" Obito whooped. "I finally caught it! I caught a Gigantamax Alcremie! Ha ha, Sakura-chan's gonna be so jealous! Damn, I wish she was here so I could shove it in her face!"  

"Dude, you actually caught a Gigantamax Pokemon?!" Some man from the row behind them gawked. "I've been trying to find one for the past week!" 

What the heck is a 'dood'? Obito wondered. 

─────•~❉🌸❉~•─────

"IT'S UA SPORTS FESTIVAL! THE ONE EACH YEAR WHEN OUR FLEDGLING HEROES COMPETE IN A RUTHLESS GRAND BATTLE!" 

Sakura winced as Present Mic's voice rang in her sensitive ears. She pitied Gaara and Kakashi—the ones with more enhanced hearing—who were probably flinching on the front rows.