14 | 𝘋𝘌𝘊𝘓𝘈𝘙𝘈𝘛𝘐𝘖𝘕 𝘖𝘍 𝘞𝘈𝘙

"OBITO, PLEASE PULL THE PHONE back a little, all I'm seeing is your nostril hair

"OBITO, PLEASE PULL THE PHONE back a little, all I'm seeing is your nostril hair..." Sakura sighed for the nth time as she patiently waited for Obito to get the hang of FaceTiming. Goodness, it didn't take her this long to learn the basics. Even Gaara understood it after thirty painstaking minutes of seeing his darkly rimmed eyes up close on her phone screen.

"Oops, sorry," he chuckled as he pulled Kakashi's phone back a good amount. His face was in full view now, as well as the neckline of the alien-patterned shirt he was wearing. Ever since he entered this world, he had been obsessed with wearing oddly patterned shirts.

It was so weird, seeing Obito so... normal and carefree. And borderline childish, seeing as he was the one who figured out how to work those odd devices in front of the large TV in the living room. They were called video games and consoles. Obito was strangely excited about this one game called Pokemon Shield and introduced her to it, which led to her growing obsessed with it too. Since there were more than one Nintendo Switches in the house, the two of them were able to fawn over each other's Pokemon and battle it out much to Gaara and Kakashi's absolute confusion. Those two never understood the point of video games, but Obito and Sakura get it.

The man who started the Fourth Shinobi World War that killed millions. Obsessed with playing Pokemon and weird patterned shirts. The thought made her want to laugh and cry at the same time.

"Alright, I'm at the Apple Store right now—" She started.

"—Wait what?" He furrowed his brows. "I thought you were gonna get me a phom?"

"It's 'phone', and yes, I am. Apple is just the name of the phone brand. For some odd reason..." She mumbled the last part.

"Ahh, okay, okay. I don't really care what you get me, just get me the coolest one. Oh, and get me a phone case too! I don't know, something with ninjas on it."

She already had a phone in mind, but as for phone cases... She looked at the shelves full of phone accessories and frown. "Um, yeah, you're gonna have to settle with... ducks... owls... plaid... or plain colors. Oh and I see a rainbow one too. That one's cute."

He scowled. "Seriously? Those are so lame... Get me one that can protect my phone if I were to throw it Bakashi's head."

"I heard that!" Was shouted in the background.

"A protective case... what color?" She asked, switching the camera forward.

"Uhhhhh the blue one." He decided.

She grabbed it and went to speak with one of the employees. After paying with the right amount of 'money', she left the store and walked through the busy streets.

"Damn Bakashi wasn't kidding when he said this city was huge," he commented as she generously showed him the scenery. "Man, when the fuck is this house arrest gonna end?" He whined.