07 | 𝘜𝘈 𝘏𝘐𝘎𝘏 𝘚𝘊𝘏𝘖𝘖𝘓

"THIS SCHOOL IS HUGE

"THIS SCHOOL IS HUGE." KAKASHI stated once they finally reached the towering building. 

"Told you so." Gaara muttered under his breath. 

"Why is it so big? How many students do they have?" Kakashi wondered aloud. The school looked big enough to fit thousands of students—a staggeringly high number that left him feeling sick. He couldn't imagine having to deal with over a thousand of those little shits. He could barely handle three

Though now that he was thinking about it, he never really 'handled' them per say... In fact, they all ran away and found better teachers under the three legendary Sannin, then they tried to kill each other for several years straight and only reunited on somewhat decent terms under the crushing severity of the Fourth Shinobi World War... Then they tried to kill each other again and two of them ended up with their arms severed off.

...Yeeeaah, he really wasn't good with kids...

But hey, at least things were fine and dandy now if you excluded the fact that he was now stuck in a whole other universe with one of his old students and the Kazekage of Suna—all of them having been deaged by several years. 

Yep. Everything was just swell...

Sakura had to stop them before they reached the gates. "You guys can't go past here," she explained. "According to the letter the school gave me, these gates are high security and they only let in those with IDs. Anyone else would trigger the alarms." 

Gaara scoffed. "These gates are poor at best, but I guess we'll leave you here." 

"Make sure to contact us if anything happens," Kakashi told her, raising his phone for emphasis. 

Sakura nodded, inwardly grateful for such spectacular devices. If only her world had them... though Sasuke would most likely just leave her on 'read' anyways... He was a dick like that. 

Kakashi reached out to ruffle her pink hair affectionately and gave her an eye smile. "Have fun on your first day of school, alright? Make some friends." 

She gave him an aggravated look and swatted his invasive hand away. "You know I'm only here for the mission, right?" But she sighed anyways and said: "But yeah, don't worry... I'll make some friends..." 

"Don't forget to eat lunch." Gaara said as she started to walk away. 

"I know!" She called back. 

"Listen to your senseis!" Kakashi added. 

"I know! Now stop shouting, people are beginning to look!" She hissed back at them. 

Gaara just gave her a blank look while Kakashi smirked in amusement. Finally, the pair of them turned around and left, disappearing from her vision in a flash.

She finally allowed herself to chuckle at their antics before stepping inside the building. It was very pristine and modern looking, a stark contrast from the Academy but she heard it was getting rebuilt anyways.