00 | 𝘍𝘖𝘙𝘌𝘞𝘖𝘙𝘋

▬▬▬▬▬ 𝙎𝙃𝘼𝙉𝙉𝘼𝙍𝙊! ▬▬▬▬▬

Poor Sakura finds herself displaced in a different dimension and reverted back to age fifteen... and she's not the only one in that predicament. Now stuck in a world full of heroes and Quirks with a few past enemies, too many Uchihas, her sensei, and a pair of scheming boomers, she has to try to navigate her way through this strange universe while also fending off the determined suitors who apparently have never heard of the bro code...

Which is really inconvenient because all she wants is to find a way back to her precious daughter and her absentee husband (to give him a piece of her mind).

Various! Naruto & BNHA x Sakura

▬▬▬▬▬ 𝙄𝙉𝙁𝙊𝙍𝙈𝘼𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉 ▬▬▬▬▬

( I don't own any of the pictures, gifs, or characters being used )

This is a crossover story between Naruto and Boku no Hero Academia, two completely different animes. It is set after the Fourth Shinobi War and before Boruto. So Kakashi would still be Hokage at this point. There'll be more details about the setting in the story.

If you're a Sakura hater, then please don't read this. This book is Sakura-centered. For those of you wondering why I picked Sakura rather than making a reader-insert or creating an OC, I'll give you two reasons:

1. I don't like making reader-inserts :/

2. I love Sakura

Like seriously, she was my first anime love, though I wasn't very fond of her old self. But I can't blame the poor girl cuz Kishimoto did her dirty (along with all the other female characters of Naruto smh).

Like, her fight against Sasori was her friggin peak! but then after that she went back to being a Sasuke-fangirl despite his many attempts of killing her... Even went so far as to marry the dude and have a kid... Wtf.

I love the fanfictions of SasuSaku, but I can't staaaand canon SasuSaku. That's why I'm so grateful for fanfictions lol. But don't despair SasuSaku lovers, Sasuke is still a love interest in this book and I'm also planning on making multiple endings for each love interest too.

Oh and another reason I've decided to write about Sakura is that I'm sorta a MultiSaku shipper??? Idk why but she's just so... shippable with everyone? And apparently people are even shipping her with an alternate version of herself, like wtf.

Dekubowl? Puhlease, Sakura was the original harem master lmfao

▬▬▬▬▬ 𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀 𝙄𝙉𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙀𝙎𝙏𝙎 ▬▬▬▬▬

1. Dabi (Touya Todoroki)

2. Gaara

3. Kakashi Hatake

4. Katsuki Bakugou

5. Obito Uchiha

6. Pein/Nagato

7. Sasori

8. Sasuke Uchiha

9. Shisui Uchiha

10. Shouto Todoroki

▬▬▬▬▬ 𝙒𝘼𝙍𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙂 ▬▬▬▬▬

There's a really complicated age gap between some of the characters. And by 'complicated', I mean weird. Lemme explain. Sakura's 26 before she gets sent to the BNHA verse, but she gets deaged to age 15.

The Naruto boys in the harem are 20+ and while some of them get deaged, the only one who will be physically closer to her new age is Sasuke and Gaara (Sasori's physically 15, but he's actually 35). The BNHA boys are all 15-16 with the exception of Dabi who's 20+ (also I'm following the Dabi is a Todoroki theory in here).

See where the 'complicated' part comes in? Sakura's physically too young for the Naruto boys, but chronologically she's too old for the BNHA boys. And she's chronologically around the same age as the Naruto boys, but physically around the same age as the BNHA boys (sans Dabi).

Hopefully that made sense to you, sorry if that was confusing lol. But anyways, if any of this bothers you, then stop reading right now and leave the book.

Another thing I have to add, if you're obsessed with fanfics sticking to canon then you should also leave the book. Sakura will not be a static character who was just pasted into the BNHA world with no role whatsoever. Let's face it guys, having any character from Naruto into the BNHA world will cause some changes to the canon storyline. I won't deviate from canon too much, but just be warned that Sakura's presence will make a difference.

Also I think I might have made Sasori and Pein a little yandere... sorry. But if that bothers you too, then read something else.

For those who are staying, I hope you enjoy the book!

▬▬▬▬▬ 𝘾𝙊𝙑𝙀𝙍 ▬▬▬▬▬