Breaking Dawn Part 2

I just wanted to thank everyone who gave this book a chance. I never though this one would get over 1k votes!! You guys are amazing. Thank you for sticking with me and my slow updates. 🧡🧡

I took the pups into the woods with Jasper to hunt. When Jasper was full he stayed with our pups as I went off to hunt. The pups like blood and deer now. They grown just like Renesmee does.

I tackled a buck and snapped it's neck. I dragged the buck back towards Jasper and our pups. I ripped into the buck and pulled out a chunk of meat. I dropped it in front of the pup and they went to town on it. I turned back to the buck and had my share. I laid down and watched as our pups ate it up. When they were done we walked back to our house that looked like a cabin. They cullens built it and gave it to us as a gift. The kids had their own room but they like to sleep together. I shifted into my human form and got dressed in sweatpants and a shirt. I called the kids into the bathroom. I started a bath with little water.

I looked at the twins, "You know the routine." They both turned human and I picked them up putting them in the tub. Jasper brought their clothes and help me bath them. I put clean water in there and let them play for a few minutes. We watched them play and giggle.

"Dadadada."

"Mamamama."

Jasper and I looked at each other and then at our twins.

"Say that again." I say and the twins just giggled at us. I looked at Jasper. "Did the twins just saw mama and dada?"

"Yeah, they did baby." I hugged Jasper and he hugged me.

The phone rang and Jasper went to answer it as I got the twins dressed.

"Bellas back from her hunt

"Bellas back from her hunt. She wants to see you."

"Ok, let's go." I say and picked up the pups. Jasper took Kylie. We locked up and we to the house. We get there and everyone is around Bella and Renesmee.

"Bella?" She turns around and smiles.

"Malia!" She walks over to me and hugs me. She pulls away and looks at Kyle in my arms. "Oh, he looks like Jasper." Jasper walks up to me and Bella sees Kylie, "Oh you had twins." She hugs me again.

"So how was your hunt?" I ask her.

"It was fine. I caught a human scent and followed it. Edward caught up to me and talked me out for a few seconds. I jumped from the mountain and hunted a mountain lion."

"Wow, you ran away from human blood. Impressive."

We started talking about the twins and Renesmee. How they are growing fast. Jacob tried to take Renesmee from Bella.

"Jacob. She's doing great." Edward stops him.

"Yeah. Let's not push it though."

"What's your problem?" Bella asks as she looks up from Renesmee.

"Oh. Do tell her, Jacob." Rose says smiling.

"This should be good." Emmett says ready for anything.

"Hold on a second." Edward tries to take Renesmee from Bella. "Bella." She hands her to him.

"Look, it's a wolf thing."

"What's a wolf thing?"

"Um...You know we have no control over it. We can't choose who it happens with. And it doesn't mean what you think, Bella. I promise."

"Take Renesmee out of the room." Rose does that.

"Oh."

Edward touches Bella, "Edward. Don't touch me right now. I don't  want to hurt you."

"Oh."

Bella grabs Jacob by the back of his neck and tosses him outside. We all follow them.

"You imprinted on my daughter?"

"It wasn't my choice!"

"She's a baby!"

"It's not like that. You think Edward would pet me live if it was?"

"I'm still debating it."

"I've held her once! One time, Jacob! And already you think that you have some moronic wolfy claim on her?" Bella gets closer to him as she talks. "She's mine!" Bella shoves him and Jacob goes flying.

Seth and Leah show up. Leah growls. "It's fine, Leah."

"You're gonna stay away from her."

"You know I can't do that."

Bella punches Jacob, and he goes down again. Seth and Leah growl.

"Stop her, Edward." Esme says.

"He said it's fine. She's amazing right?"

I had Kyle to Alice. I walk down by Bella as Leah and Seth move by Jacob. If anything happens I'll be able to shift and stop them. "Bella." She looks at me. "Both Leah and Seth imprinted on Kyle and Kylie." She looks at them then at me. "I know that they will protect my kids with their lives. I also know that my kids will be happy when they grow older. It's okay, Bella. Jacob's not going to take Renesmee away from you." Bella started relaxing.

"Do you remember how much you wanted to be around me three days ago? That's gone now, right?"

"Long gone."

"Because it was her. From the beginning it was Nessie." Oh hes done it now.

"Nessie? You nicknamed my daughter after the loch ness monster?" Jacob froze. Bella went forward and Seth jumped at her. She grabbed him throwing him against a tree.

Jacob and Leah ran over to him. "Seth, are you okay?"

Bella snaps out of her anger. "Seth, I'm sorry."

"He'll be all right. Bella you know me better than anyone? All I want is for Ness.." He saw Bella's glare. "Renesmee to be safe, happy. Look, nothing ever made sense before. You. Me. Any of it, and now I understand why. This was the reason." Bella sighs and relaxes.

We go back inside and Carlisle checks on Seth. Bella goes back to holding Renesmee and I lay on the couch holding the twins. Seth and Leah sit in front of me as I fall asleep.