Chapter 9

I woke up on a bed in a hotel room, Bella's scent was on the other side. I got up and showered to get all the sweat off from last night. When I was done, I put on some clean clothes.

  I walked into the living room, I saw Alice gasp and freeze. We gathered around her.

"What do you see?" Zack asks.

"The tracker, he just changed course." Alice says all trance like.

"Where did it take him, Alice?" I ask as Zack hands Alice a pencil and paper.

"Mirrors. It's a room full of mirrors." Alice says and starts drawing.

"Edward said that they weren't always certain." Bella says.

"She use to push people around and they would change their mind, the vision changes." Zack explains to us. Bella looks at the drawing.

"So the course James is on now will lead him to... a ballet studio?"

We all looked at her, "You've been here?" I asked.

"I took lessons as a kid. The school I went to had an arch just like that."

"Was your school here in Phoenix?" Zack asked.

"Yeah." Bella jumps as her phone rings, she answers it. "Edward, Are you all right?"

"We lost the tracker. The women is still in the area. Rosalie and Esme are protecting your father. You and I are going somewhere, alone. The others would keep looking. I'll do whatever it takes to make you save again."

  When they go off the phone, Zack told us to pack while they go check us out. I heard Bella's phone go off and I blocked out the call think it was Edward. I turned to ask what Edward wanted when I was hit with a lamp.

"I'm sorry." I heard Bella say as I went unconscious.

  When I came too, I saw Jasper. "Bella, she hit me with a lamp." I say as I stand up with Jasper's help.

"She left to the ballet studio, James is there."

I ran out of the hotel and ran to the ballet studio. I walked in as James was by Bella, I roared shifting as I ran to James. I jumped kicked him away from her.

He slide into a mirror, breaking it

He slide into a mirror, breaking it. He gets up and Edward tackles him away from us. I go to Bella and see so much blood. I take my shirt off and put it on Bella's wound putting pressure on it.

She moans in pain, "sorry Bells."

Carlisle comes up to us. "I got this, help the others."

I get up to see Jasper and Emmett holding onto James as Zack and Alice rip up the floor boards for the fire. I walk up to them and James stops moving, staring at me.

"Victoria will kill you all, if you kill me." He says trying to save his life.

"I'll kill her too." I say as I grab his head and jumped on him, snapping his head off. I threw it into the fire as Jasper and Emmett rip his body apart.

"Bella's blood is clean, your killing her!"

"Edward, stop!" I yell as I run over there, pulling him off. We grabbed Bella and ran to the hospital.

"Help, I need help!" I yell as we ran it. A couple of nurses come over and laid her down on the bed. I go to follow them and a nurse tries to stop me. I growl and push her against the wall.

"Malia, stop. Bella's going to be fine." I heard Jasper's voice as he leads me away from the nurse. "Sorry, she's her sister." "I have to call Charlie." I say and walk away.

  I walked outside and grabbed my phone from my pocket. I dialed Charlie's phone and waited for him to pick up.

"Hey Malia, is Bella okay?"

"Charlie, you need to get to phoenix, Bella's been in a accident."

"What? Okay I'm coming now." I hung up and went back inside. I saw the doctor talking to Carlisle.

"Is Bella okay?" I asked. "She's fine, just sleeping." The doctor said.

"Can we see her?" I ask. "Yeah."

I followed the doctor to Bella's room. I walked in and sat on Bella's bed. I looked around and saw no one. I grabbed Bella's hand and started to take away her pain. I gasped as I felt her pain. Some one pulled my hand away from Bella's.

  I saw Jasper, "what were you doing?" He asked me. "I was taking her pain away." I say and stand up and grabbing Jasper's hand, pulling him to the couch. We sit down and I lay my head on Jasper's lap.

"Go to sleep, Malia." I did just that.

   When I woke up, I heard talking. I looked and saw Bella and her mom.

"Bella!" I get up and hug her. "You okay?"

"I'm fine." I looked at the woman and smiled. "Malia." I say. "Rene." Her phone went off and she looks at it.

"It's Phil. He's worried about you." Bella looks at her mom in shock, "mom you're texting."

Rene smiles and says, "I told him to stay in Florida. The suns signed him!"

"That's great, mom."

"Jacksonville is always sunny and you'll have your own bathroom."

"Mom, wait. I want to live with dad and Malia."

"And he's there." Rene said looking at Edward and Bella shrugged.

"Um, mom would you mind getting dad? I want to talk to him. Apologize." Rene nods and I follow after her to get food.

  A couple of day later and were back home in Forks. Bella and I are upstairs in our house getting ready for prom. Edward and Jasper are downstairs waiting. I have my dress on and I am helping Bella with hers.

We put our shoes on and walk downstairs

"Alice lent me the dress. It was the only thing that would fit over my cast."

I walked to Jasper and he takes my hand. "You look beautiful, Malia?" Jasper says. "Thanks you look handsome." I say and smile. We wait for Bella and Edward in the car. We arrived at prom and walked inside to let loose. We may have killed James, but Victoria was still out there somewhere. So is Laurent. They can try to get to Bella but we'll be waiting.

Finished twilight, yayaya.

Now time for new moon.