Chapter 15

"Malia, wake up. Bella and Edward are here to talk with all of us."

I sit up and looked at Jasper, "What for?"

"I don't know." Jasper says.

We head downstairs and everyone was gathering in the living room.

"You all know what I want, and I know how much I'm asking for. The only thing that I can think of for it to be fair is to just vote." Bella explains to us. She wants to become a vampire.

"You don't know what you're talking about." Edward says.

Bella turns to him, "Shut up." She turns back around, "Alice?"

"I already consider you my sister." Alice says as she give Bella a hug. "Yes."

"Thank you."

"I vote yes. It would be nice to not want to kill you all the time." Jasper tells her and I hug him to me.

"I'm sorry. I'm really sorry to both of you for how I've acted, and I'm really grateful that you were brave enough to go and save my brother. But this isn't a life I would have chosen for myself and I wish that there'd been someone to vote "no" for me. So, no." Rosalie says to Bella.

"I vote "hell yeah." Emmett picks up Bella and spins her around. "And we can pick a fight with these volturi some other way."

"I already consider you a part of the family. Yes." Esme votes.

Bella looks at me, "yes and no. Yes so Jasper won't try and kill you and you would be able to protect yourself and no because of Sam and the pack."

"I understand." Carlisle sighs and move to Bella's side.

"Why are you doing this to me? You know what this means." Edward says to Carlisle.

"You've chosen not to live without her, which leave me no choice. I won't lose my son." Carlisle explains and Edward turns away.

Bella and Edward leave, "So now that's over and down with I'm going back to bed." I grab Jasper's hand and we go up to his room and we get on his bed. I go back to sleep.

Sorry that is short but new moon is done and I'm start working on eclipse soon.