chapter 4

(Sorry that the updates are slow, I'm using my phone.)

"Malia, wake up. Today's the field trip to the greenhouse." I heard Bella say. I sat up and rubbed my eyes.

"Okay, I'm up." I got my clothes ready and went to take a shower. I got out an dried off, I put on a pair of skinny jeans, a brown tank top that has designs on it, and a pair of black ankle boots. I braided my hair to the side, grabbed my phone and bag. I walked downstairs and saw Bella.

"You ready?" I asked, she nodded. We got into her truck and drove to school. When we got there I saw Jasper, I walked over there to him.

"Hey Jazz," I said and gave him a kiss, he kissed me back. I looked at Bella, she was standing in the spot of the accident.

"Make sure I get your permission slips." Mr. Molina said. I got mine out and handed it to him. I smelt lust coming from Bella, must be thinking bout Edward.

I walked over to Bella and sniffed her, "what's up with you?" I asked her as she turned to me. "Oh, um nothing just remembering what happened." She says as Mike walks up to us.

"Look! You're moving. You're ALIVE!" Mike says like Frankenstein. "Yeah, false alarm." "Actually, I'm glad your not dead cause well, that would suck, plus I wanted to ask you- even though it's, like, a month away. Do you want to go to prom with me?" Mike asked Bella, who wasn't paying attention, so I nudged her and she looks a Mike confused.

"You want to go? To prom with me." Bella looks horrified, I step in quickly. " Actually she's going to Jacksonville with me " I say, Bella looks at me and smiles a thank you smile.

"You can't go another weekend?" Mike asks.

"Non-refundable tickets. Maybe you should ask Jessica. I know she wants to go with you." We look over at Jessica and she looks at us and waves.

"Yo, Yo, Yo. Hey guys, come on. We gotta go. We gotta go. Green is what? Good, let's go." Mr. Molina yells at us and waves us to the buses. We walk over there and I was put on a bus with Bella and the Cullens got on the other one. I got into a seat with Bella and closed my eyes, going to sleep.

I woke up to someone shaking me. "Malia, were here." Bella says and shakes me harder. "I'm up" I say and stand up, walking off the bus. I saw Jasper waiting for me and walked over to him. I grabbed his hand with my own. We started walking into the greenhouse with everyone and I looked around.

"Woah," I say as I saw all the flowers and other plants. "You like flowers?" Jasper asks me. "I like this whole place, it's like the woods." I said in awe. We continued following Mr. Molina and saw even more amazing flowers. Everyone was outside after the tour was over. I saw Edward being rude to Bella.

I walked over there with Jasper and alice, and pushed Edward away from Bella, "Stop being rude to her," I growled to Edward. Everyone was shocked that I pushed Edward back.

"The bus is leaving," Alice said and turned to Bella, "Hi. Will you be riding with us?" "No. Our bus is full." Edward said and he banged on the bus door. I turned to Jasper, "I'm going to ride with Bella, make sure she's okay." "Okay," Jasper said and leans in to kiss me. I kissed him back and then walked over to Bella's bus.

We walked into the house and Bella was still mad at Edward. Charlie comes from the kitchen and talks to Bella about her mom. I go upstairs to my room. And set my backpack on the bed. I walked to my closet and check my black bag to make sure I had everything for the full moon tomorrow. When I saw everything was there I went to my bed and started on my homework.

Bella and I were heading to the cafeteria after class. I had on blue faded shinny jeans, white T-shirt and a green long sleeve button up over the t-shirt. I had on a flower scarf over the coyote necklace Jasper gave to me last night after he asked me to be his girlfriend, and my combat boots.

Bella glances over at the Cullen table

Edward was with them and he doesn't look at Bella. I smelt anger and determination on her as we sat down at the lunch table.

"La push, babes. You in?" Eric asks us.

"Should I know what that means?"

"La push beach, down on the Quileute Rez." I say to her.

"We're all going after school. Big swell coming in." Mike says.

"And I don't just surf the internet." Eric said.

"Eric, you stood up once on a foam board." Jessica said.

"There's whale watching too. You should come with." "La push, babes."

"I'll go if you stop saying that." Bella said and they looked at me. "Can't go I'm doing something with Jasper. Sorry next time." I say.

When I got home, I grabbed my black bag and walked into the woods. I ran to the car crash site. When the full moon hits I usually just kill a deer or two but tonight feels different. So I brought my chains with me. I stopped running when I saw the car thinking of that night. I shake my head and walk to the two big trees by the car. I opened the bag and got out the chains and wrapped one chain around each tree and then locked them to the tree. I put the cuffs around my arms tight and secure. I started breathing heavily from the moon.

"Are you okay?" I heard Jasper say. I looked up transformed.

"Jazz, you need to get out of here, now

"Jazz, you need to get out of here, now." I say.

"I'm not leaving you Malia, I'm here to help you learn control and find an anchor." Jazz said.

"You don't understand I can't control myself, if I get out I'll kill you." I say and started pulling on the chains trying to break them. "Leave now!" I roared at Jazz as I broke one chain off.

"Malia, think of me and try calling down

"Malia, think of me and try calling down." Jasper says. "I can't. I want to rip you into pieces jazz." I say animalistic and tried to claw at him. He walked forward, " I'm going to let you go and I want you to think of me and the necklace I gave you. Okay?" I stayed still and started thinking as Jasper took the last chain off my hand. I started to attack him and then stopped. I looked up at Jasper in control and my coyote features went away. I started crying and hugged Jasper. "Thank you Jazz." I say crying into him chest.

"Your welcome Malia." He says to me.