Chapter 2

"Malia, wake up it's time for school." Bella said. I sat up and looked at her, "Okay let me get dressed." I say. I walked to my closet and grabbed skinny jeans, black tank top, and a see through shirt, and my leather jacket. I put that on with my black combat boots. I brushed my hair and teeth. I grabbed my bag and phone.

"Bella, I'm ready." I say and walked downstairs grabbing an apple. By the time I got done with the apple, Bella came down.

"You ready to go?" I ask. "Yep let's go." She said.

We walked outside to the truck and she started it up, driving to school. We pulled up into the school and found a place to park. The truck made really weird noises and everybody outside turned their heads to look.

Bella looks mortified, "hey, it's okay, if anybody messes with you tell me, I'll ripe out their throats." I say.

"Thanks Malia." Bella looked shocked at what I said. We got out and started walking towards the school. "Nice truck," some boy said. "Nice face." I say back.

I grabbed Bella and we continued walking to the school. We walked into the office and the lady looked up.

"Hey, can I help you?"

"Yeah I'm Isabella swan." Bella said. "Your Chief Swan's daughter?" "Yes mam."

The lady handed Bella her class schedule, locker number and locker combination. We walked out the door and into the hallway.

"Do you know where Ms. Varner's class is?" Bella asked me. "Yeah, I have him too. Let's go."

We went to Ms. Varners and it was boring. We that class was over I showed Bella to gym and I went to history. I walked into Mrs. Meyers class and went to my seat.

"May I sit next to you?" I heard Jasper's southern accent.

"Yeah that's fine."

I grabbed my notebook and my three highlighters. "What's with the highlighters?" Jasper asked. "Um, green means I got it, yellow means I'm getting there and red means I'm still working on it."

"Well if you need help in history, I can help."

"Okay, thanks. I guess you have a bunch of life stories that you get to tell me." I say and smile giving Jasper a kiss while the teacher wasn't looking.

"Yes mam, come have lunch with me and my family."

"Okay."

The bell rings and I stand about to grab my bag, when I see Jasper with it. "Why thank you kind sir." I say and laugh, grabbing Jasper's hand as we walked outside. "Hey guys," I say and give Alice and Rose a hug.

Zack opens the door and we all walk in. "Who are they?" I hear Bella ask her friends as we start walking. "The Cullen's." Angela said as Jessica leans in, "Doctor and Mrs. Cullen's foster kids. They all moved down here from Alaska two years ago."

"They kinda keep to themselves." Angela says.

"Because they're all together. Like, together together. The blonde girl, Rosalie, and the dark haired guy Emmett, they're a thing. I'm not even sure that's legal."

"Jess, they're not actually related." Angela said. "But they live together. And the little dark haired girl is Alice, she's really weird, she's with Zack, the blonde who looks like his in pain. The other blonde who's behind them is Jasper, Zack's twin brother, he also looks like his in pain. Is that Malia?" Jessica says and Jasper twirls me around. I laugh and Jasper smiles at me.

We all sit down and I grab the pizza off of Jasper's tray and start eating it, while listening to Bella and her friends. "Dr. Cullen's like this foster dad slash match maker." Jessica says and Bella looks at us, I wave at her and she waves back.

"Maybe he'll adopt me." Angela says and I laugh. Edward walks in and Bella is staring at him, "who's he?" She asks.

"That's Edward Cullen, he's totally gorgeous, obviously. But apparently no one here is good enough for him. Like I care."

"She so does care," I say and make the Cullen's laugh

The bell rings and I walked with Edward to biology, I sit right behind him. Bella walks in with mike, she walks up to Mr. Molina and hands him her class slip. The fan blows her smell over to us and Edward stiffens and grabs the table.

 The fan blows her smell over to us and Edward stiffens and grabs the table

Mr. Molina hands bella a book and her slip back and points to where Edward is sitting. Bella sits down and edward jerks away from her to the extreme edge of his chair and puts his hand over his nose. I keep an eye on him as class continues, when the bell rings I get up and walk with Bella.

"You okay?" I ask her. "I'm fine, what's his deal?" She asks me. I just shrug and walk with her to the administration office, Edward was there trying to change his class period.

"There must be something opened sixth period. Physics? Biochem?" He asks the woman. "No every class is full. I'm afraid you'll have to stay in biology. I'm sorry." She says and sees us. "Wait a second dear?"

Edward freezes and turns to glare at Bella with a hate-filled look in his eyes. Bella backs away and I get in front of her. "I'll just have to endure it." He says and walks away.

I wait by the door for Bella, we walked to her truck when I feel the Cullen's eyes on us as we walk to the truck. I stop and turn to look at them in the car. I growled lowly at them.

I started walking over to them, but Bella stops me

I started walking over to them, but Bella stops me.  I turn to look at her, she had tears in her eyes, "It's fine Malia, let's go home please." I nod and we started walking to the truck. We got in and drove to the diner. We saw Charlie and went to sit by him, Cora brings out our food and I look at the sirloin steak and block what people are say and focus on the steak. When we got home my phone beeped. I got a message from Jasper saying that Bella was Edwards blood singer, and her blood was appealing to him. We texted for a little while longer before I fell asleep.