12: The Finals... (2/2)

So I got some tips from ElQuoteBoi so ima gives the tips a try and see if I can nail it. if I can't, Well, big F

Also thanks for 5k reads... I didn't even notice until now so yeah I'm dumb.

Oh yeah and I forgot to mention this in the last chapter.
Jay's color: white
Meri's team color: Blue
Team #2 color: Red
Team #3 color: Green
Team #4 color: Yellow

And sorry for committing deathpacito for a long time now.

——————————————

Right after the idols yelled, a loud air horn played. I still stood in the middle and started playing music from the glasses.

I waited for the teams to surround me first. "Incoming call," Eva said. "Would you like me to answer?"

"Yeah please," I Said. "Jay why are you just standing there?!" Jose Said through the glasses. "Just watch. I have an idea."

"There! I see him!" Said a blue inkling. 2 more came behind him, one of which I've seen before. The inkling with the huge pen as a weapon. The other 2, I didn't recognize.

The one with the pen charged at me. I just simply jumped over him and splatted him with one shot. 'At least I know this perfectly works without any problems.' I thought.

The other 2 were shocked that I could simply shoot and splat them easily. One-shot kill. "Yeah, this is gonna be fun," I Said.

[* Jai POV *]

"Great, he's more powerful than I thought." I sighed. "I wouldn't mind getting splatted by that cutie.~" Luna said flirtily. Damn, I hate it.

The human looked at us as he turned into his weapon into some sort of melee mode. "Yeah, we're screwed!" I Said nervously. The human dashed at Luna first and splatted her in one attack.

I turned around and began covering the area in our ink color, then I turned into my squid form and hid. "There he is! Get him!" Said another team.

They all charged at him at once. The human got into a pose and dashed at them. He splatted 5 inklings in one go. "Never mind! FALL BACK!!" One of them said.

The human transformed his weapon into a gun again and began shooting at them. I took this as a chance and ran away from the human.

"Damn it! Why didn't no one talk about the human being this overpowered?!" Galax Yelled in anger as he respawned. "Yes! I want to be splatted by him more!~" Luna Said getting excited.

"This is what you have to deal with now and then?" Galax Asked. "All the time." I groaned.

"Wow! The human is going on a rampage!" Callie Said through the megaphone. The screen on top showed the human dodging and giving attacks. The was also a timer on top of it.

—————[ 24:27 ]—————

"IT HASN'T BEEN A FULL MINUTE YET!!" I yelled. "Stop whining and let's go!" Galax Said running into the Splat Zone. I and Luna followed behind him.