6: New Incomers

I know I've been away longer than the time my dad left me but I also have a good f#%ing reason why I wasn't on this s#%. I'll explain sometime. aka never until i want to reveal when I want to.

[note: when the explosion happened to Jay, this chapter will show what the group did at the same time.]
——————————————
[* 3rd POV *]

"Holy s#%!" Riley Yelled. The group quickly panicked since Jay was in the explosion of the mini, portable satellite. The plan was for them to gather information from the technology the creatures had created to see if the group can do something with the information to make peace. Jay was almost done and the information being gathered was almost complete, but the satellite couldn't hold much more, and with it, it caused the explosion. With Jay falling and making a huge crater in the middle of the plaza, the 3 Agents already got to him first. Now, the group have to find a way to get him back.

"Eva, What's Jay's location?!" Riley Said in a panic. "Sorry, but when Jay landed, his glasses also took damage from it, and the locator chip is in critical condition." Eva said. "Damn. Skype, Nightfall, both of you take the sky and search. Rest of the robots, y'all spread out and try to find Jay or clues." Riley Said. The robots did what they were told to. "It looks like we got to do this the old fashion way." Riley Said. They got to their vehicles, and Lex decided to take Jay's bike, and have Julia with Jose on the car. "Let's get our boi back." Riley Said, as he lead the group.

>>>>>> Time Skip >>>>>>

"So that's the crater that Jay caused." Julia said. They saw a picture that Skype was sending. The area was blocked since it had to be repaired. "Luckily, the upgrade on Jay's body, he was able to survive on that land," Eva said. "I suggest that Julia shouldn't do a stunt like that."

"Yeah, we already know that she wouldn't survive that." Lex said. "Now what?" Jose Said. "Oh I know! We can take the metro. Me and Jay used it to get closer to that area." Julia said pointing at where the crater was. "Oh yeah. The metro." Riley Said. The group agreed on it. "Well, where is it?" Riley asked. "Follow me." Julia said.

Sometime later, they found it. Julia told them that they need to hide their faces so no 'inklings' can see them. So they used a hoodie and some bandana that they found. When they got into the metro, they saw a bunch of inklings. "Time to be come the spy." Riley said sneaking into the metro. "Dude, stop. The only thing you're gonna do is expose us than making us stay hidden." Jose whispered to Riley. The metro wasn't that bad for them. "It seems kinda empty. Maybe we can take a seat." Julia suggested. They had some time chatting about other things than saving Jay. Sadly, things had to get worse. The metro stop so more inklings can get on to get to their destination. So the metro was getting packed. A inkling with a pink hat with multiple tentacles sat beside Riley. Riley tried to stay together with the group, but it ended up with another inkling with dark blue tentacles sitting beside him. The rest of the group had the same problem. Jose started to panic. Riley has no idea what to do that this moment. He had to think this through. If he used the glasses, he would've exposed himself because he had to talk to Eva to send a message. He knew that Jose has his phone with him, so he used his phone to message Jose. The inkling with the pink hat saw Riley's phone and saw the background that was...do I really need to explain? The inkling quickly blushed and looked away, but was kinda questioning the background. 'Why does it remind me of the human that I met a day ago?' The inkling thought. Riley quickly went to the messages app and typed to Jose to calm down. He got a reply back that he's calming down since Julia was calming his nerves. The inkling still looking at his phone and questioning the language of the keyboard. The inkling also saw some hair from Riley's head sticking out. She was going to ask him what is he but the metro came to a stop, Riley and the group got out of it fast as they can. The group hid behind the same area they did before when the saw the huge screen.