5: Two Generations Meeting

So I'm not gonna say any f#%ing excuse for the reason why I don't put anything whatsoever, so

HERES, [tap tap] THE MOTHERF#%ING, [tap tap] CHAPTER

——————————————
[* Jay POV *]

Knowing that if I were to stay there much more longer, things would probably get much more worse than the explosion that happened with the mini satellite. Still though, I'm not sure why decided to follow them, but I feel a lint of trust growing from them, so I decided to go with it.

The 3 creatures went to sewer and changed into this kind of form that Riley told me about. 2 of them went while 1 stayed back with me. The octopus one. She could tell that I couldn't do the same thing and decided to go for the long way. Walking.

>>>>>> Time Skip >>>>>>

After reaching to some kind of place in the sky, we both meet up with these other 5 creatures. 'Absolutely f#%ing great.' I thought. 2 of the 5 looked kinda identical but one is magenta and the other one is green. The other 2 was a tall octopus one with green mixed with black and the one beside her was a short, pink mixed with white one. The last one was an old one. Looking like he's about to make it to 100. He was wearing a captain hat and was holding on a stick to keep him stable.

The first one to speak up was the yellow one [agent 4]. With the language that I already heard before, that was only gargling noises. I just made a dead brain look. Which is already noticeable. "Uh, Eva? Is there a translator or something on these glasses?" I asked her. "Activating translator." She said. The glasses flowed blue for a second and faded away, showing the translator is prepping. "Hello? I'm talking to you mister." The yellow creature said in a sassy pose. "Uh, Hello, would you mind telling me, WHAT THE F#% IS GOING ON!?" I yelled. As I yelled, this alarmed the 3 creatures that I followed and got out strange weapons like Jose told me. This also made me activate my shocker with the claws out. I still knew that I have to use my scythe for something even more dangerous than this. Ether way, I also had to save the amo for it too.

"Chill out dude!" The short one said. "We just wanted to know that you are!" The tall octopus one said. "Only if you tell me what are you." I Said. "We are inklings. These 2 are octolings. Now, we said what we are, now tell us what you are." The green one [agent 3] said. "Fine. I'm..a human." I Said. Their faces didn't seem convinced yet. "Maybe he's just a inkling who is great at dressing up." The old one said. 'S#%. Is there anything to convince them? Hmm..' I thought. I didn't have any ideas so I just asked something that shocked them. "..can I have water, cause I'm thirsty as hell and I can feel my throat drying up." I Said.

"W-Wait. You're kidding right?" The magenta one said with a worried face. "No. Wait, all of y'all like water?" I asked. All of them immediately shake their head. 'This might be an advantage to prove that I'm not a 'inkling' as they say. Yeah, this is big brain time.'

The the 'octoling' [marina], went to some fridge that they had by, grabbed a bottle of water and handed to me. "Why do we even have it if we don't use it?" She asked. I just opened it and chugged the whole thing. "Now, why do all of you hate water?" I asked. They had Terrified faces when I chugged the whole bottle in one go. "We dissolve if we touch water. That's why we don't like it." The yellow one said. "Now, considering that I just drank an entire bottle, is that to prove that I'm not theses so called 'inklings'?" I asked them. "So..one survived." The Magenta one said.

"What?" I asked them. Her saying that I survived confused me. "Jay, you just received a message from Jose saying, where are you." Eva said. "Who's that?" The magenta one said. "It's Eva. She's my high tech, holographic, smart assistant." I said. Eva appeared in front of them, which scared them a little when it happened. "Hello. I'm Eva. It's a pleasure to meet you." She said.

"Talking about meeting each other, we still haven't tell each other our names." The green one [Marie] Said. "Oh, right. Well my name is Jay." I Said. "Mine is Marie." She said. "Callie!" The magenta one said. "Pearl." The short one said. "Hello, my name is Marina." The tall octoling Said. "My name is agent 4!" The yellow one said. "Agent 3." The other green inkling said. "Let me guess, you're Agent-" She made the number 8 with her hands. 'But why skip numbers?' I thought. "Well boy, my name is captain cuttlefish, and I been through many things than you can imagine." He Said in a grumpy voice. "Yeah, gramps will always talks about what he as been through in his years." Marie said.

"It's fine. I mean I had a grandpa that was like him too. He would always tell me story's about what he did in his times. He would tell me about world war 3, the Area 51 raid." I said.

"There as been 'world wars'?" Callie asked. "It's sounds like the great turf war. The 1st and 2nd on."

"Yeah. It's basically all the countries go at war on one another. It can last for ever." Jay Said. "Wow. Was there many conflicts in your time?" Marie asked. "You won't believe how many wars there were." Jay Said.

[* 3rd POV *]

Jay began telling the inklings and the 2 octolings about the wars that the earth had. And how much different it was from the inklings war. 'I wonder how the guys are doing. Jose..I'm coming back soon..I promise.'

To Be Continued...

——————————————

Thanks for everyone for reading and enjoying this. I'll see y'all later.