1: Our Last Breath

For the song that I added on top of this chapter, I felt like it could fit in.

And I made this like the year was 2070s or something. So it's futuristic. The world is still processing and working on the future still. It's getting better in the time being so futuristic stuff started to being created and robots/cyborgs are getting better and better.

There's an oc that I borrowed from a special someone and I will reveal it when the time comes. (This involves someone with a 999)
———————————————
* Jay POV *

"Get up dear!" A voice yelled. Ugh. 'S#%t. Why does school have to be this early?' My thoughts said. "Going!" I Said, Trying to drag myself off the bed. After getting my lazy ass off the bed, I had to change. Today I thought to wear my casual clothes that I always wear. A black shirt that has a hoodie but with no sleeves, pants that has zipper pockets, a bandana, and adidas. All the clothes that I wore now are mostly black and white.

"Breakfast is ready dear!" My mother yelled. "Yeah!" I never knew how my mother gets this up really early. I went down stairs and saw my father.

(I don't care how the pics look. The FBI aren't gonna get me for the 352nd time -_-)

Mom:

Dad:

Dad:

"Good morning son

"Good morning son." My dad said. "Morning. And I'm so glad that's Friday, today." I Said. I started eating, and getting my stuff ready too. My dad started asking me questions about school. I kept saying that everything was good, even if I hated it or not. Everything was fine.

>>> Few minutes later >>>

After a while passed, it was time for me to leave and head to school. "I'm going now. Love you." I said to my mom and heading for school. "I Love you too!" My mom said. My dad already left before I did. He leaves for work too. He works for a company for the future of the world. He and many different scientist made theories about the future and how it would look like. As usual, my dad always makes weird inventions and makes me to test it out for him. And my mom...she just takes care of the house. "Your father wants you to visit him at work Because he left his files here so see him there and hand these to him." My mom told me when I was about to leave and she handed me the files.