Last Hope (Non-Story Related)

When the world needs saving, who would you expect?

Of course you would expect superheroes and all that to save people and defeat all the dangers. Or at least some people to help out.

I'm not one of them.

I just want to live my life like a normal teenager. I sometimes consider myself lazy at times. But when no one else can save the entire universes, worlds, Dimensions, for the sake of humanity, I really can't say that I have no other choice.

Imagine this, your world, peaceful and safe from all the dangers. Nothing to worry about. Until some kids burns your school because they weren't behaving properly in a science project. And then suddenly your transferred to academy in the middle of the ocean filled with demons, angels, and whole new species.

And you would think that my life got a whole lot cooler and better. Well to break it down, I nearly die a lot of times. Anyway the others deal with whatever they have to deal with while I'm being a target to a son of an underworld overlord. Not just that but also a daughter of another god and goddess. I think.

"Can you just speed it up? We have a job to finish."

Sorry, so anyway you live a normal life until all of that happens and then the next thing you realize is that you are the last hope for many universes, worlds, and dimensions.

Can't think that'll never happen to anyone because demons and angel don't exist?

Well too bad. It happened to me. It's actually quite difficult to be the last hope for every single reality to ever exist, along with worlds and universes.

So anyway my life takes a whole new, unexpected, adventure . A whole new interesting adventure. A whole new adventure to be remembered.

An Idiotic Adventure..To be exact.