"I want to hug our son too! let's have a group hug." my dad said and we all laugh.

---

I woke up in the morning and my parents already left. I went downstairs and eat breakfast.

"Nanny can you eat with me?" I said because I can't eat in a huge table alone.

"Sure." She said and she sit on the chair.

After breakfast I'm thinking if what can I do because I'm really bored here. I chatted my friends and told them to come here.

I informed my nanny that my friends will come here so she prepare some snacks for them.

I have two bestfriends, Mild the flirt and beautiful girl and Nick the funny and witty guy.

After a few hours they're already here and we decided to watch a movie.

"Where are your parents? in a business trip again?" Mild ask.

I sadly nod at them.

"That's okay, if you feel alone and you need someone to talk to, we're always right here for you." Mild said and Nick agree.

I'm really thankful that I have them, We were friends since high school and now we're in the same school in college. It's our summer break and now we can chill after our stressful year.

after we watch a movie Nick share some funny stories and he never fail to make us laugh.

"Stop I can't breathe! My stomach hurts because of you." Mild said while laughing.

"Why? I'm not done with my story yet." Nick said.

My nanny came with a snack and put it all in the table.

"Thanks nanny I really miss all the food you always make." Mild said.

"Me too nanny that's why I'm here so I can taste again the food you made." Nick said.

"I thought you're here because of me? you bastard!" I jokingly said.

"Yeah I'm here for you but I'm also here for the food." Nick said and Mild punch him because of that.

"You stupid! Get out of the house! now!" Mild said.

"It's not your house! you don't have the rights to push me away!" Nick said.

"That's okay I'm just joking." I said and we start eating.

aftet a few minutes someone click the doorbell so I'm shock just came here, It's impossible that it's my parents and as far as I remember I didn't order anything.

"Nanny can you open the door, Someone just click the doorbell." I said and she went to the door.

We continue eating and I'm thinking who's the person who came because my nanny didn't say anything.

"Nanny who---" I'm shock because of the person who is standing infront of nanny.

It can't be.

I'm dreaming right?

I cant help but to stare at the person who is Standing infront of me right now.

"Tay." I whispered.

---

Tay tawan as Tay

Newwie as New

The Rebellious Man (TayNew Completed)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara