Dangerous Situation ~ Ch9

☆ (Y/n)'s Point Of View ☆

It was awkward...At least, it was for me. I was sat on the sofa, curled into a small ball on the opposite end to where I.M was. I was engulfed by the warmth of his jacket which never seemed to run out of I.M's scent.

We were watching 'Extraordinary You', by now almost at the end of the 7th Episode. I wasn't sure if he was watching the series with me or just zoned out and happened to be staring at the screen at the same time. Either way I still felt tense sitting beside him alone in this room and I was still fucking freezing.

It was about 9pm and the pizza was running majorly late. It had almost been an hour and I could tell I.M was getting impatient by the way his foot tapped silently against the ground. I wasn't sure how long it took to make a large pizza and a macaroni pot but surely it couldn't have taken this long.

Almost as if on que, the sound of knocking filled the room. I.M sighed out of relief and began marching to the front door almost angrily. He swung the front door open and snatched the pizza from the man's hands. Throwing some cash at the delivery man, I.M slammed the door in his face. There was no doubt that he was pissed. I guess he was as hungry as I was.

I.M carried the boxes to the kitchen and started preparing the food onto plates. My stomach began growling, reacting to the smell of the margarita pizza. I was actually quite happy that I.M was in the kitchen, that meant he couldn't hear the absolute embarrassment that came out of my stoma---

"Here's your plate." A voice said from behind me as a plate was placed beside me on the sofa. I jumped in fright, looking up at I.M who passed infront of me to get to his end of the sofa. My cheeks were flushed red as I looked up at him to check of there was any sign that showed me that he just heard my stomach. But he had that same cold look on his face that he always did. That was a relief.

"You should start eating...Or your tummy might explode." I.M said smugly as he bounced down onto the sofa. My head snapped towards him, my cheeks burning in shame as I watched his lips curl up to form a smirk. He heard me. Of course he fucking did.

But nevertheless I followed his suggestion, moving just slightly out of my corner to grab a pizza slice. I nibbled on it silently, letting myself relax through pizza and kdramas. However it was hard to do so when slowly by slowly I was becoming numb. The cold was getting to me and I was almost positive that it was due to the fact it was sopposed to snow next week.

The air was frosty and dispite the fact that there were no windows open, I felt as if I as in a freezer. I.M seemed to be cold as well and I could tell by the way he zipped up his jacket when he thought I was too distracted by the drama series. When Hyungwon came back home I swear to God he's never going to hear the end of my screaming. Where the hell has he been all night anyway? As far as I know he dosen't work. So what the hell was he doing?