Teased ~ Ch5

☆ (Y/n)'s Point Of View ☆

"(Y/n), are you ready yet?" Hyungwon asked me after knocking lightly on my door. I had just finished tying my hair into a ponytail and I was now tying a silver bow around it.

"Yeah, one sec." I called back, grabbing my backpack from under the desk.
"And bring a coat, it's really cold-- Hey Clova, what's the temperature outside?" He cut himself off to ask his phone.
"It is currently -2° outside." She replied, her answer made him gasp.
"Scratch that, I want you wearing two Jackets!" He countered. My eyebrows furrowed in disbelief, giving a glance to my wardrobe which didn't even possess one jacket.

"Oppa, I don't own any jackets. I grew out of them all." I told him, opening the door with a whine. I came face to face with a confused looking Hyungwon.
"You what now?" He asked dumbfoundedly. I sighed, groaning as I tried to move past him to get to his room.

"It's fine, I'll just use one of yours." I huffed right untill he smoothly slid infront of me, blocking my way from entering his room.

"Like hell you are! My jackets are my babies- isn't that like incest or something!?" He complained, I rolled my eyes at his stupid behaviour. Pushing his slightly, I was still being blocked by him. I stomped my feet in annoyance, looking up at him with fierce eyes.

"What's your problem?" I growled, stepping back to take a look at his amused face.
"I know what you can wear..." he told me, a smirk growing on his face as he grabbed me and lead me back into my room. He then stopped infront of my white chair, pointing at the black leather jacket that was laying ontop of it. Blushing, I pushed him away.

"No way. I'm not wearing that." I mumbled, my cheeks getting hotter by the second. I try to turn around to walk away but he pulled me right back towards him.

"Listen, you either put it on and we leave on time or you don't and you freeze. Either way we're getting you to school on time." Hyungwon told me, his arms were crossed over his chest as he spoke. Groaning, I picked up the jacket and fit myself in it. Hyungwon smirked, looking like he had just won the lottery.

Grabbing my bag once again, I flung it over my shoulder and followed Hyungwon out of the front door. As we went down the lift, I made sure to zip myself up to cover completely from the cold.

Hyungwon's car was parked at the first available space of the car park, it's red colour was recognisable from miles away. His car looked expensive and I still have no idea where he got the money to pay for it but it wasn't in my place to question him.

Buckling myself in the car, my brother turned on the radio and started up the engine. I swayed along with the beat of the music as Hyungwon pulled out of the parking lot and began driving us to school.

On the way to school, he started rambling about how I should stick next to I.M all the time during lesson to prevent what happened yesterday from happening again. I couldn't do anything but nod and look out of the window. The window was half open, allowing the cold wind to brush my face as we neared the entrance of the school gate.

Once we had arrived, Hyungwon opened the door for me and motioned for me to grab my bag as he locked the car. As I stepped out, I could already see the rest of my brother's group waiting for us so we could go inside. The bell should go in a few minutes and people were just as desperate as us to get into the building with heating.

"Hey, Little Miss class skipper." Jooheon greeted as we walked close enough to them. I rolled my eyes at the nickname and kept walking towards the building.
"Yah! Don't blank me-" He called out but then cut himself off.

He wolf whistled making me turn back to see what was up. I was greeted with 6 smirking faces. I.M just had a raised brow but he didn't say anything.
"What?" I asked, getting quite annoyed at their looks.

"Your jacket...Looks quite familliar...Huh, I.M?" Shownu asked, looking back at the silent boy who turned his head to face the other way. His arms were crossed over his chest as he refused to amswer. Now I understood...Why Hyungwon wanted me to wear I.M's jacket so bad...Because he knew both me and I.M would get teased.

"So I.M, what really went down yesterday evening?" Wonho asked with a small chuckle, throwing his arm around I.M's shoulders only for I.M to shrug it off and stand to his feet. I.M walked around the group as each member attempted to stop him, calling out funny remarks while the others whistled.

I couldn't help but concentrate on I.M's emotionless face. As cold hearted as he may look, I know that there's just another normal teenager under his facade. He didn't make eye contact with me as he smoothly passed me, trying to not to turn his head to look at me in his jacket for the second time. My mouth gaped once I realised he did not plan to take me to class as he moved past the students.

"Yah! You need to take me to class!" I yelled, adjusting my bag over my shoulder whilst running after him. I could hear the boys laugh even louder but I didn't know who they were amused by more...The bad boy who isn't really bad or the girl running after him?

Soon enough I caught up to I.M, him now staying just over a metre in front of me. Everytime I tried to get closer, he would just walk faster so I decided to keep my distance.

"I'm sorry if I embarrassed you. I was gonna wear my brother's jacket since I don't have any of my own but he wouldn't stop pestering me untill I wore yours. I'll go shopping soon for one hopefully." I told him as we ascended up the stairs. He didn't reply which didn't surprise me at all.

I'm starting to get really sick of my own voice.

(A.N ~ It's a double update - Go to the next chapter! Don't forfet to vote & Comment!)