Leap Of Faith ~ Ch14

¤ (Y/n)'s Point Of View ¤

It wasn't long before we arrived at the hill, it being closer to the mall than it was to our school grounds. I.M parked his motorbike at the side of the road, getting off first to make room for me to follow. But the moment that the motorbike stilled, I was suddenly hit by a wave of dizziness.

Resting my hands on the seat where I.M previously sat, I groaned at the feeling. Did I.M feel like this all the time? I could hear I.M softly chuckling beside me, most likely watching me sway in amusement.
"I feel like I'm on a boat." I mumbled outloud, making I.M chuckle louder. I only wish that I had the strength to look up at watch him laugh as he always seemed to stop the moment I did.

Before I even realised what was happening, I felt arms snake around my waist and pull me up from where I sat on I.M's motorbike. He set me on the ground carefully, hovering his hands beside me incase I were to fall which infact was a good call because the moment my feet hit the ground I began subconsciously leaning sideways.

I stumbled into his chest, grabbing onto his shirt and jacket for support. From the corner of my barely opened eyes, I could see the look of amusement he was giving me while allowing me to use him as my temporary crutch. My cheeks burned in embarrassment as he wrapped an arm around my shoulder and helped me walk to the ledge.

A string of grumbled complaints left my mouth as we walked, everything about this situation seeming embarrassing to me. Though he could have not seemed more entertained, knowing that if he let go of me that I would most definelty crumble to the ground like a piece of paper. Before I could even attempt to climb onto the ledge, I.M picked me up from the ground and set me down so that I was sitting on the ledge.

Both my arms were wrapped around his neck as he suddenly lifted me, with me squealing in shock. Only now I could clearly see the smirk plastered on I.M's face as my vision slowly became less hazy. I noticed when he parted from me that he had set me in my usual spot but this time, he had sat down right beside me. The boy swung his legs over with a sigh, leaning his arms back on the ledge as he looked up into the sky.

After a few moments of silence that were allowing me to bury any embarrassment that tried to haunt me over our interesting trip here, I began making conversation- small commentary if you will at the very least. I started off with something that I honestly didn't expect a reply from- let alone a question.
"Sunsets in Korea are so red." I mumbled, only pointing out what I could see from the red angry sky.

"Isn't it like that everywhere?" I.M questioned back, making my eyes go wide and my face turn to him in shock. But I didn't want to ruin my chance at this conversation, so I looked back at the sun and pretended that I wasn't suprised in the slightest.

"In London, the sunsets were usually just different shades of blue. Very rarely would we have a firey sunset like this one. But even so, it was still pretty." I told him with a small smile. He didn't reply at my words, only nodding beside me as he stared at the red hue of the clouds. I didn't expect him to reply, today I had gotten much further with him than I had ever dreamed. But even knowing that, I wanted more.

"I hope my soulmate likes sunsets. It would give us something to bond over." I admitted, sharing my thoughts about my soulmate that I had never told anyone before. But disregarding the fact that I.M barely speaks anyway, I felt like I could trust him. I hope that maybe he felt like he could trust me too.

"Have you...Have you ever thought that you found your soulmate?" I.M asked suddenly, breaking the silence on his part of the conversation. Once again the boy made me look over to him in shock, not beliveing that not only he was asking a personal question but he actually seemed interested about it. I knew that because he took this leap of faith...that I could also take one and share something with him that even my brother didn't know.