Story ~ Ch68

¤ (Y/n)'s Point Of View ¤

"Good morning, everyone." I announced groggily as I trudged my way out of my bedroom and into the main area where all the boys were waiting patiently with their feet up on the table. It was just past 7.30am and I had finally convinced myself to get out of my bed after about two hours of sleep. After sharing some tea with I.M, I had gone back to my room after returning I.M's spare hotel card to get some sleep.

Honestly, if it weren't for the fact that I felt like absolute shit then I would have been in a veey good modd this morning- my night out with I.M still fresh on my mind. But it seemed luck wasn't on my side and instead of waking up with a smile, I woke up with a pounding migrane and a runny nose. I took some painkillers while trying to convince myself it was just a cold as I put on the first hoodie that I could find.

I sat down beside my brother with heavy lidded eyes, sniffling repeatedly as if there was something on my nose. I barely noticed how everyone was bidding me a good morning, offering me a cossaint that I merely shook my head and denied. The thought of eating or drinking right now made me want to curl up into a ball and die- wanting nothing more than just to get back into my bed.

"Are you sick?" Hyungwon asked me incredulously, leaning in slightly to get a better look at my pale face. Is only shook my head, waving him off as if he were talking nonsense.
"It's just a cold." I mumbled, shaking my head and leaning back against the sofa while letting my eyes closed. Why did they feel so very heavy?

I couldn't see Hyungwon's face like this but I already knew that he didn't believe me- as well as the other 6 boys that had gathered around my specific sofa.
"Are you ready to go then?" Hyungwon asked me, making me open my eyes to see a suspicious look on his face as he watched me nod sluggishly.

"Yeah. I'll get my suitcase and we can go." I replied with a yawn, standing up once again but with a bit of struggle as my body seemed to feel quite heavy. I walked back into the bedroom that I was staying in, barely noticing how the boys fell into a quiet chatter the moment I walked off. I entered my room with a quiet sneeze, grabbing my suitcase and the few shopping bags that I would be taking with me that contained all my souvenirs.

"You're sick." A voice said from behind me, making me turn around and force my eyes open enough to make eye contact with none over than I.M. The boy looked disappointed in me, his brow raised and his lips pursed as he had probably heard my sneeze.
"No, no. It's just a cold, don't worry about me." I reassured with a tired smile, leaning up to kiss his cheek as I did indeed owe him a good morning kiss after yesterday's promise.

Changkyun looked unimpressed as I kissed his cheek, watching silently with furrowed brows as I gave his hand a weak reassuring squeeze before slipping out of my suite bedroom with my bags and suitcase in my hands. I lugged it over towards the boys with a huff and groan, wondering when my strength had suddenly turned into mere dust- everything was heavy to me. When I finally got it over beside a standing Kihyun, I began panting and leaning hunched over my suitcase for support to catch my breath.

By the time I looked up, it was now all 7 boys giving me the same unimpressed look that I.M just gave me- my boyfriend somehow already standing with his friends without causing suspicion as to where he went for that specific minute. Now they were all looking at me with that same gaze, some with their hands crossed over their chest as if I had been keeping a secret from them.

"Silly girl, just take this." Shownu muttered with a sigh, popping two pills into my mouth before I even knew what was going on. Like a mother, he helped me drink some water too to wash down the white pills which I could only assume were medication to treat flu and colds. They clearly hadn't fallen for any of my bullshit in the slightest.