Healer ~ Ch53

¤ 3rd Point Of View ¤

After the realisation that (Y/n) was now out of commission, the boys started packing up and began to get ready to leave. Shownu being the leader of their group of misfits, treated them by taking care of the bill- thus leading him to begin regretting his life choices after finding out how much (Y/n) truly had to drink.

The boys fixed themselves up, tugging on their jackets while Hyungwon took it upon himself to help (Y/n) into her own. The girl was a whiny mess, muttering about things that Hyungwon could not even understand- at least she achieved her goal and managed to stop herself from over-thinking tonights occurrences.

"Come on, let's go." Hyungwon said with a sigh as he pulled on (Y/n)'s hand roughly and forced the girl to stand on her feet. The moment the girl was standing, Hyungwon's eyes latched onto her collarbone and began to widen at the sight.
"What the hell happened here?!" Hyungwon exclaimed, pulling the girl by the arm closer to him as he began staring incredulously at the angry hickeys that glittered down her neck to her shoulder.

Hyungwon felt like he was having a heart attack at the sight, thinking only the worst thoughts possible. While (Y/n) on the other hand refused to meet his gaze nor answer his question, staring at the opposite direction with a puffed pout on her lips. She may be drunk but even this version of her knew that her relationship with I.M should by no means be talked about. The girl didn't trust her voice to speak up and deny anything so instead she tried hard to stay silent.

Meanwhile Hyungwon's mind infact was racing on theories that were the opposite of the truth, wondering if he had sat idly by while his sister was being molested by some creep at the bar.
"(Y/n), this is a hickey!" Hyungwon said sternly, his eyes wide with worry as he inspected the growing bruise. He may have been worried but (Y/n) couldn't really tell, the mention of hickeys sent her back to the moment I.M gave her it and this made her burst into a fit of giggles.

The girl continued giggling, her pink cheeks telling the world that she was drunk. When she met eyes with her brother, her giggles came to swift halt as she slapped a hand over her mouth- now remembering that she was sopposed to stay silent.
"(Y/n), tell me did someone take advantage of you? Is this why you drank so much?" Hyungwon asked worriedly, accentuating his words as if he were talking to a child.

When (Y/n) heard his theory, she gasped at the vulgar thought and instantly began shaking her head and denying it all. She was no was taken advantage of today- no where near. Hyungwon sighed at her behaviour, deciding that if she were taken advantage of that she would have admitted it by now. Yet he still found it so strange that his sister was drunk, usually the girl was very responsible- sometimes more than him. If only he knew she had a gunshot wound that proved how wrong he was.

With that thought in mind, Hyungwon shook his head dismissively and grabbed (Y/n)'s shoulder before pushing her forwards and towards the exit of the club. He made a signal for someone to pick up her purse which she hadn't grabbed, Jooheon taking it upon himself to fulfil that job. They left the club swiftly, making it out into the cold dark streets without any issues- though for that to continue until the hotel was just plain wishful thinking for Hyungwon.

The moment they made it outside and a few steps away from the club, (Y/n) pulled away from Hyungwon's grip and slumped down onto the pavement floor. She sat on the curb with a pout, staring out at the street lights that were lit on the other side of the road. All she could think about was how much her wound was hurting her and it took all her drunk will-power not to complain about it outloud.

"(Y/n), what're you doing now?" Hyungwon called out, a sigh on the tip of his lips and threatening to fall at any second. He stood behind (Y/n) with his arms crossed, looking down at the girl from above as he waited for a reply. His friends stood in a semi-circle behind him, all of them staring at the youngest Chae sibling too.