Secret Mission ~ Ch45

¤ (Y/n)'s Point Of View ¤

"I.M. I'm bored~" I whined loudly, kicking my legs out childishly as I complained. I.M was sitting beside me, sitting up against the headboard with my head leaning on his lap.
"And?" I.M challenged, looking down at me with a raised brow that said 'What do you expect me to do about it?'. I huffed at his answer, puffing out my cheeks impatiently.

I've been laying down in this bed for over 24 hours now, only getting up to go toilet. I.M hasn't let me sit outside on the balcony since this morning, ever since seeing that I had almost opened up my wound. He's kept me grounded strictly on his bed, not understanding how frustrated that began to make me. It was just after dark and I wanted out.
"And I want entertainment!" I exclaimed, looking up at him with doe eyes that he refused to meet.

"The Tv is on." He replied, trying to ignore the obvious of what I was hinting at. I rolled my eyes at his words because he knew what I meant but I was being forced to say it out loud anyway.
"I want to go outside~!" I complained, dragging out the last word to show my impatience.

"You can barely walk." I.M pointed out with a sigh, making a fair point in which I didn't want to acknowledge at all.
"Then let me lean on you." I mumbled out, with a pout. I watched as I.M failed to keep up his act of avoiding eye-contact, meeting my eyes after a mere few seconds. He visibly faltered, almost agreeing to my demands.
"Please." I begged, pushing the last straw needed for him to agree.

"How would we get you outside without one of the boys seeing us?" I.M asked me, once again making a fair point that I didn't want to acknowledge. So I tried to find a way around that question- a solution that wouldn't backfire.
"...The back exit?" I asked with a hopeful wince, understanding that my plan wasn't really the best one. I.M couldn't help but sigh at my mediocre plan, taking a short pause to figure out his answer to my request.

"Fine." The boy said with a another sigh, brushing his fingers through his hair as he watched me begin to grin and cheer in accomplishment. I.M gave me a look that said 'really?', judging me full-heartedly at my enthusiasm to leave. That's when I.M began helping me sit up, circling his hands around my waist as he gently lifted me enough so that I was sitting up.

I uncovered my body, leaving myself only in I.M's overwhelmingly large shirt and my bare legs. I.M blushed at the sight, almost forgetting that I wasn't wearing much under his blanket. So the boy stood up, turning his eyes away from my skin and began searching through his suitcase. He pulled out black sweatpants, flashing them to me in question only to see me nod in agreement.

It was embarrassing to have to be helped into the sweatpants, the whole process feeling so intimate as I.M helped each of my legs into the piece of clothing. None of us spoke, just letting the sounds of our quiet breaths and heartbeats fill our ears. It was too hard to speak, not while being so close like this. By the time the boy had fully dressed me, my cheeks were a shady of dark pink and I.M's eyes were darker than I had ever seen them.

I.M had successfully put my shoes on me before quickly putting on his own. He wrapped his warmest jacket around me before helping me stand up to my feet. It was more painful than it was this morning when I stood up to go to the balcony. But then again- I was going off of pure adrenaline and the need to get out of the bed that I had been stuck in for so long. My wound felt painful and itchy, it made me want to crawl out of my skin.

I whimpered as I stood, my grip on I.M's arms tightening and I closed my eyes and fully perched onto my feet. I pressed my forehead into his chest as I tried to wait for the pain to dye down, listing to I.M's heart beat while doing so. When I looked up, I noticed that I.M had been staring at me with worried eyes, his grip on me strong to make sure I couldn't fall.