Lying ~ Ch71

¤ (Y/n)'s Point Of View ¤

Today was officially the third day that I've been forced to stay confined within my bedroom, both eating and sleeping while simply resting on my bed. Hyungwon has refused to let me leave, too scared that I would infect him with my 'germs'. In all honesty, apart from the depressing fact that I've basically spent the last three days alone- I've been well.

I woke up today feeling 100× better than yesterday and the hint to the fact that I was sick was the random coughs I get every hours. Over than that, I was fine. Yet Hyungwon refused to acknowledge this, telling me that I had to stay in my room untill I was no longer coughing or showing even a slight symptom of sickness. His attitutude towards this whole ordeal was exasperating.

There was one thing however that was keeping me sane through this confinement- or should I say person. I have been video calling Changkyun everyday since our first night back in Busan. I wasn't going to lie, the first night in which I was genuinely feeling the worst, I fell asleep on call. The boy didn't hang up though, he simply placed his phone by his bed while doing some work until I woke up again. Once I realised this, my heart fluttered.

Everyday since, we have been video calling. Sometimes it only lasted for an hour and sometimes it lasted for almost a day. We never spent too long in between, simply because we didn't know what to do alone. Both of us had at some point been alone to point of months or years yet now that we were together, we'd rather be in each others company- even in silence.

Currently we were video calling for the second time today, having to cut off from the first one because Changkyun had gotten a call from Minhyuk. So I took that chance to have a bath, calling the boy straight after I was finished. I was now laying down in bed on my side, my back facing the door and my phone in hand as I kicked out my feet in pure frustration.

"But Kyun, I'm so bored~" I whined out in frustration, saying something that I had probably said about a thousand times by now. The boy was probably sick and tired of hearing my whines, yet still couldn't help but chuckle at my childishness as I rolled on my bed.
"He's not even letting me go to the kitchen! I have to text him when I want food!" I exclaimed, telling my boyfriend about Hyungwon's stupid authority as my big brother.

"He thinks I'll infect him with my germs- as if I have the plague or something!" I continued to rant, still kicking my feet angrily in the air as I tossed and turned. I.M just stared at me from where he sat on his wheely chair, staring at me with an amsused smile that I honestly barely even noticed midst my raged fit.
"Hasn't he noticed that you feel better?" Changkyun finally spoke, amusement still clear as he used my second breather to finally slip a word in.

"No! I coughed once this morning and suddenly I'm right back where I started!" I exclaimed, landing back on my pillow with a soft thud. Now that I had kicked and tossed my anger out of me, I was now left with how I was really feeling- sad and lonely. It was one thing to be alone on purpose but another to be alone when you don't want to be.

"This is so frustrating, Kyun. I want out." I mumbled, a frown on my face as I stared at him through the screen with glistening eyes. These past few days have hit me harder than even I realised.
"I miss you." I spoke up again, speaking through pouted lips and with one of my cheeks smushed against my pillow.
"I miss you too." He replied truthfully, his amusement dropping when my sadness had finally made itself known.

"Hyungwon's not letting me go outside until Saturday as long as I don't cough again. That's two whole days away!" I groaned, knowing that even when Saturday came and I was allowed free then I would only have two days left of my winter break before classes start again and my mock exams begin. I would barely get to enjoy much time with Changkyun before things got stressful.