Fourty Two- Buffet

Kirishima POV

Once Mina left I got Bakugo's focus back to me. He looked at me and he looked drained from that attack. But I wanted to know if he did what I think he did.

"Kat, I know you're tired now, but please tell me. Did you throw up your food?" I asked, wrapping my arms around his waist and pulling him close to me.

He looked at me and his eyes got a bit teary. He nodded his head the shoved it onto my shoulder. He started crying and apologizing like crazy, but I just kept calm so I could calm him down.

"I'm sorry Ei. I'm really trying, it's just really fucking hard. After everything you just told me I feel like shit doing that, but I can't fucking help it. I'm sorry. I really am." He said between choked sobs.

"It's okay, I know it's gotta be hard. Everyone will help you get through this." I said reassuringly.

"Yeah, we will." Someone said.

Both of our heads shot up and we locked eyes with Todoroki. He turned his gaze to look at Bakugo and walked up to us.

"We'll all help you Bakugo, you'll get through it. No matter how long it takes." He said as he sat down a few cushions away from us.

Bakugo looked at him then nodded. He looked at me and smiled, then stood up from my lap and went to the kitchen.

"You extras want some food?" He asked warily as he got out a pan.

"Sure Kacchan! Whatcha makin?" Kami asked coming out of literally nowhere.

"That's for me to know and you to find out." He said with a smirk.

"How do we know you won't poison us Bakugo?" Sero asked. Where is everyone coming from?

"You won't. The real question is do you trust me?" He asked looking over his shoulder as he grabbed some eggs from the fridge.

"Ok course we trust you Katsu." Mina said bursting out the doors.

What the heck? Is it a party now?

Bakugo pretty much made a buffet of food, letting everyone self serve whatever they wanted. He was repeatedly thanked, but he rolled his eyes every time.

He got himself a plate and sat down. I sat down next to him with my plate, starting to eat as I watched him. He was picking at the little food he gave himself and glancing around every once in a while to see if anyone was watching him.

He looked up at me and pouted. I could tell he didn't want to eat it.

"Just a little bit. Just a few bites. Please try." I said as I leaned my head on his shoulder.

"Alright. Fine." He sighed out as he took a small piece of food and put it in his mouth.

He chewed it slowly and gagged a bit when he swallowed it. He looked at me after and I just nodded to him. He smiled and ate a bit more.

He ate a little less than half of his food, which was barely anything, but it was good considering what he's going through.

We all cleaned up while Bakugo sat down. I saw him eyeing the stairs, and just before he got up he was trapped down by ice. I looked over to Todoroki and saw him looking at Bakugo.

He walked over to him and sat down next to him. He was talking quietly and I couldn't make out what it was, but it made Bakugo look over at me then look back to Todoroki. A few seconds later he started crying and hugged Todoroki.

He unfroze the ice from Bakugo's feet and stood up, walking back to the kitchen. I asked him what he said but he didn't want to say.

We finished cleaning up, putting away the extra food and drying the now clean dishes, and then we all sat down on the couches and chairs to watch a movie.

I snuggled close to Bakugo on one side and Todoroki was in the other side of him. Bakugo held my torso and kissed my shoulder, then turned back to the tv. I smiled and kissed the top of his head.

We'll get through this.

======

Teehee. Third update of the day, probably gonna be a few more.

Word count: 709

~Bebe17