Chapter Fifteen-The Wrong Confrontations

Bakugo POV

   I turn back and see Kirishima holding me in his arms, and though it feels nice I don't think I deserve it. He lets me go and keeps a firm grip on my shoulders.

   "What did you do in there?" He has this tone to his voice that sounded strong, yet sad. I don't know the best way to describe it but it hurt me.

   "I told you already Shitty Hair, I went there to take a piss." His grip on my shoulders tighten and he pushes me further to the wall.

   "Tell me the truth." He snarls and raises his voice.

   He's starting to scare me, so I just hang me head low and take a breath to tell him the truth.

   "I have no idea how I managed to get there, my feet just moved on their own." I paused, starting to get lost in thought again.

   "And?"

   "And, well. If you keep interrogating don't you already know what the answer is?!"

   "I want to hear you say it before I jump to conclusions."

   "I MADE MYSELF THROW UP, OKAY!? NOW LET ME GO!" I yelled, snapping at him and pulling my shoulders away from him.

   I make it to the door when I see Todoroki's right side start to get icy. Before he can shoot any ice at me to stop me I dash into the arcade again, pushing past people to run into anyone but Kirishima and Todoroki. After a bit I slow down and catch my breath, looking for who would stand out the most. Figuring that it would be Mina since she's just a bright pink blob, I start looking around. After a minute of searching a hand is placed on my shoulder. I turn hoping it's either Sero, Kaminari, or Mina. But it's none of them, it's not even Todoroki or Kirishima.

   A purple scarred hand is resting on my shoulder, and when I meet his eyes, I start panicking. I knew it was him. He was here with Toga. I have no idea why they're here but I need to figure out how to get away from him, now. I let out a nervous chuckle and move his hand off of my shoulder.

   He lets his hand fall and I run away, but he isn't chasing me. I start looking around for Toga, knowing that's the only reason he isn't chasing me. Before I meet up with Toga I bump into Kaminari, who's still pouting about not being able to play. I sigh and start to relax my breathing, watching Sero beat Mina at the shooting game.

   "Hey Kacchan, you ok? You're breathing really heavy."

   "I'm fine, I was just running around. How many rounds have the played of that?"

   "They're on about their 3 game." I nod and watch them play, keeping an eye out for Toga and Dabi.

   Once they finish that game Mina comes waltzing over. She looks proud but I literally saw her getting beaten by Sero. Sero walks back looking down, so I'm assuming she won the first two rounds while I was gone.

   "Why so down Sero?" Kaminari asks.

   "I made a bet with Mina that if I lost I had to buy everyone some kind of surprise gift of whatever, and I lost. But I'm broke!" He exclaimed, putting his hands to his face and leaning back.

   I chuckled and they all looked over at me. I looked at them one at a time before realizing what I did.

   "What? Am I not allowed to laugh? Am I only allowed to show anger?"

   "No no Bakugo, it's nothing like that. It's just we're surprised you're having fun with us. Usually you're just yelling at us. Not that it's a bad thing you're having fun." Kaminari starts stuttering.

   I nod and stand up, gesturing for them to follow me. I lead them to a basketball game and put in about five or six tokens. I toss each of them a basketball and tell them to start playing. They're all pretty much bad, missing every shot unless they got lucky and made one. Mina was doing the best, but she still wasn't doing too good. The two guys made about 3 and Mina made 7. I rolled my eyes and put in more tokens, it's my turn now.

   I start shooting the basketballs and I make every single one. I'm at about 15 shots when I miss the first one. I shake it off and keep shooting. I make about 5 more when I feel eyes on me. I miss the next two and start getting angry at myself. I throw the basketball, not caring whether I make it or not. It somehow made it in just as the timer hit zero, but it bounced away from the game. I grunted and headed for the ball.

   "Get my tickets for me. I get the ones from your guys' lame attempt. My tokens my tickets. I'll be back." They nod and I walk towards where the ball went, knowing it couldn't go too far. I can't find it so I turn back towards the others. I bump into someone and I apologize, but when I look up I see Todoroki.

   "Where have you been?! We've been looking for you everywhere! We need to get the others and leave, we think we saw Toga and Dabi here." He grabs my hand and starts pulling me further away from the other three.

   "Hey, you're going the wrong way, the other three are near the basketball game." He turns around and smiles maliciously at me. That's when it hits me. It isn't Todoroki. But that means Toga got ahold of Todoroki in order to get his blood. Is he alright?

   I repeatedly try breaking my hand away, but she turns around and yanks me to her. She stares down at me and I start to cower. She smirks and turns back around. Even though she looks like Todoroki, she's just as terrifying as if she were herself. As she's dragging me I hear people calling for me. I'm in major panic mode and start yelling back. Toga turns around and clasps a hand around my mouth. Not knowing what else to do, I bite down on her hand and while she's in shock, I punch her in the stomach.

   I don't really like hitting girls, but my fight or flight instincts kicked in and I'm getting out of here. I ran away from her and started calling to whoever was calling to me. I stood on top of a bench and saw a red head of hair looking up at me and running towards me. My face is starting to turn red from me panicking too much. I see Toga start to stand back up, and before I can run to Kirishima, a hand wraps itself around my neck.

   I stiffen and turn to see Dabi, glaring at me from behind. My eyes widen and I start shaking. I can't go back, if I do they'll hurt me more than they already have. I might even accept their offer, but I know I shouldn't. I start lashing out at him, but he tightens his grip. I claw at his hand and start flailing my legs around, trying to get him to let me go. Due to the lack of oxygen, I start closing my eyes, the world turning black.

================

Fluff incoming. That's all I have to say.        Buh-bye 👋

Word count: 1,235

~Bebe17