Chapter Eleven-Breakfast

Bakugo POV

   I grab a red long sleeved shirt and some dark blue ripped jeans. I put those on quickly, avoiding the many scars on my wrists and few on my inner thighs. Once I have those on I look through my closet for my oversized hoodie. I find it and pull it on while heading for my shoes. I look around for my black combat boots and finally find them, pausing to put them on realizing I don't have socks on. I hop over to my dresser and grab a pair of mismatch socks, putting them on cause I couldn't care less if they matched or not.

   I was sitting down on my bed when the bathroom door opened. Kirishima walked out and saw me struggling to put my shoes on. He laughed and sat down next to me, watching me continue to struggle without helping. Not like I want his help. I don't need it nor deserve it.

   'He just finds it amusing that you're actually not succeeding at something. Not that you normally do, but it's nice to think that isn't it?'

    "Shut up" I whispered out. Kirishima stopped laughing and I looked at him.

    "What? Why'd you stop?" I mentally slapped myself for asking him why he stopped laughing.

   God, he's gonna think I like hearing his laugh. I mean, maybe?

   "Well, you said shut up, so I did."

    "I wasn't talking to you. Are we gonna go or what?"

   I grabbed his wrist and pulled him out of my room. I made a right and kept walking when he suddenly stopped. I looked back at him and he looked down at his clothes. He was still in his clothes from yesterday. I smirked and rolled my eyes, turning around and dragging him to his room.

   "Where do you want me to wait? In the bathroom or outside?"

   "You can wait on my bed. It'll only take a minute."

   I nod and sit on his bed, thinking he'll change in the bathroom. Nope.

   He pulls out a black T-shirt that has an orange 'X' covering half of it and a pair of light blue jeans. He changes right in front of me and all I can say is I'm jealous. I can only see his back side, but he has a beautifully shaped back and well toned legs. His shoulders are broad and muscular and his arms are so well shaped. As I look at him, my hands reach my stomach and I'm left with sadness and envy in my mind.

   'Must be nice of to be so fit.'

   "Like what you see Suki~?" He turns around to face me and I see his abs, they were stunning to look at and he was absolutely ripped. I looked at his eyes and I could tell there was a playful and teasing look in his eyes.

   "You wish." I turned my face and he put his pants on. He walked over to me and booped my nod again before running back to his closet to put his shirt on.

   I got off the bed and started walking out of his room, with him close behind. I got to the elevator and pressed the button to get us the the common room. I turned to look at Kirishima and saw him putting his shoes on.

   "Why didn't you do that in your room dipshit?"

   "You were leaving me!" He pouts.

  Once the elevator opened to the common rooms, I could see Mina chasing Denki around with a sandal. I sighed and walked over to them, and once they noticed me they both immediately stopped, Mina crashing into Denki.

   "Oi, Raccoon Eyes, why're you chasing this off brand Pikachu?"

   "Oh, uh, no specific reason?" She said with a small chuckle.

   I rolled my eyes and walked off to the kitchen, Mina continuing chasing Denki.

   "Kacchan! You were supposed to help me~!" Kaminari yells, running faster after getting smacked by the shoe. I ignored him and went to get myself a cup of water and call it breakfast when Kirishima cornered me and made me put my drink down.

   "I told you you're gonna eat breakfast. I'll make it and you'll eat it, yeah?" I only nod my head and he backs up, skipping to the fridge.

   'Jeez, mood change much?'

   I go over to the couches and fall down onto them, oblivious of whoever is there. I hear a grunt when my body falls and when I turn around I see Icyhot.

   "Good morning to you too Bakugo." He looks shocked and honestly, I am too.

   I practically fell onto his lap, my head now laying on his leg. I scoff and go to sit back up, but he grabs my chest and pulls me back down.

   "It's fine for you to stay there Bakugo. Whether you meant it or not if you want to keep your head there you're more than welcome to." I look up at him and his look just makes me feel calmer. I just stay there and wait until Kirishima calls that he finished. Once he calls I toss myself up, without the help of Icyhot even though he tried to help, and head over to the kitchen counters.

   "You better not have given me too much."

   'He shouldn't have given you anything at all, you fat cow.'

I look at my food blankly while Kiri starts happily munching on his. He looks at me and before he says anything, I quickly pick up my spoon and shove a spoonful of oatmeal in my mouth. I almost gag at the sudden taste of the food. He keeps watching me while I slowly chew and swallow it, not turning back until I grab a smaller spoonful. Once he's done I still have half a bowl left, and I push it away from me. He takes the bowl away from me and wraps it in Saran Wrap, putting it in the fridge. I stand up and head for the elevator, fully aware of where I'm going and what I'm doing, when Kirishima grabs my waist and pulls me to him.

================

Next chapter should be up within half an hour.

Word count: 1,025

~Bebe17