Fourty One- Mina

Mina POV

I walked out of the elevator to see Bakugo sitting in Kirishima's lap. I had a huge smile on my face and my eyes were wide. Bakugo was talking to Kirishima about something, but I cut him off with a squeal.

They looked at me in shock, but Kiri looked kinda upset that I cut Bakugo off. I skipped over to them happily and sat down in a chair.

"So when did this happen?" I questioned pointing between the two.

"Ten minutes ago." Kiri said looking away from me and back and Bakugo.

He held Bakugo's face and leaned closer. I thought I was about to see them making out, so I leaned closer and started internally cheering. But when they didn't and I saw Kiri lean towards Bakugo's ear and whisper, I got curious.

"Did I interrupt something serious?" I asked. Kiri looked at me and nodded.

"Well, I'll be back then. But before I leave, is it cool if I use your first names? Ya know, since I let you guys use mine?" I asked, wanting to be closer to them now that my ship has sailed. I can be either if their wingwoman.

"Uh, sure." Bakugo said nervously.

"Ok! See ya later Eiji! See ya Suki!" I cheered out as I stood up and skipped to the kitchen to grab a few things then leave.

I turned around when I heard heavy breath and hushing. Bakugo was visibly shaking and was gripping onto Kiri's shoulders harshly. I ran back to them, causing Bakugo to flinch back and hide beside Kiri.

"What happened?" I asked, stopping in my tracks after I saw him hide from me.

"That's not a good name." Kiri said. I was confused and tilted my head, but he leaned a little closer and whispered to me.

"PTSD from being taken." He said softly. My eyes widened and I felt terrible.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry. I didn't know." I said quickly as Kiri turned back to Bakugo.

He rubbed his back and whispered calmly in his ear. Bakugo's shaking calmed down, but his breathing was still a little heavy and his eyes were farting around the room.

"Kat, it's okay. She didn't know, you're safe here. No one can hurt you. Calm down, I'm right here." He said as he pulled Bakugo back onto his lap.

His breathing returned to normal and I sat back down.

"I really am sorry, I didn't know. What about Katsu?" I asked, trying to use a different nickname that Kiri also doesn't use.

Bakugo nodded and I smiled weakly. I slowly stood back up and made my way to the kitchen again. I grabbed some snacks for the girls and I then went to the elevator. I turned back to them after I pressed the button, apologizing one more time.

I left them alone to go back to their talk.

======

Okay, this one is short, but I got a random burst of ideas, so I'm trying to finish this up soon while still keeping it good(?) so I can start writing the other books. There probably gonna be a few more updates today as long as I don't have any housework I have to do.

Word count: 485

~Bebe17