Chapter One- They Can't Know

Bakugo POV

'Don't you dare let them see you cry. You little bitch, suck it up and act like a man! The least you could do is cry in silence. Maybe if you're lucky you'll suffocate from a lack of oxygen. Boy won't that help a lot of people.'

The voice won't leave my head, I couldn't feel my surroundings and I was just curled up in a ball in the corner of my room. I knew I had to be quiet, I'll disturb someone and they'll pity me. My head was pounding and I was hyperventilating. I reached my hands up to my head and gripped my hair to pull the pain away, but it only made it worse. I need some way to get the pain and panic attack away, and I can only think of one way.

I unclench my hands from my hair, so my hands lay flat against my head. I think of everything that's happened and let explosions hit my head. I feel my hands start to get wet, but before I can look my world finally goes black.

Kiri POV

I hear noises coming from Bakugo's room, and they're starting to sound concerning. Just as I'm starting to get up to check on him they stop. I stand in front of my door for about a minute and listen if the noises will start again. When they don't, I walk back to my bed and look at the digital clock above my bed, 10:32. I figure I should go to bed and I can ask Bakugo about it on the morning.

~morning~

Bakugo POV

I wake up still in the corner of my room, slouched against my desk, with my hands in my lap. I lift my hands and look at them, squinting my eyes to see if I'm seeing what's actually there. I look to see dried blood on my hands then I remember what happened last night. I reach my hands up to my head where I let off the explosions, and winced when I found them. My hair had dried blood on it so I slowly got up, leaning against my desk to get to the shower. I grabbed a new towel and my uniform and headed to the bathroom.

I close the door and look into the mirror, forcing myself to look at the disaster I've become. I have dark circles under my eyes, and my eyes don't even have their normal fire to them, they just look lifeless. My hair looks even worse than it normally does and it looks almost orange with the dried blood in it. I turn the sink on and start washing my hands off, and as the blood washes off my hands, I can see old scars filling my forearms. I can't stand the sight of me so all I can do is look away.

If I break the mirror again, people are gonna start asking questions, and I can't have them worrying about me. I turn off the sink and head to the shower, turning it to a boiling hot temperature. I figure this is a good way to try and calm myself down and still hurt myself. Hot water calms me down, and if it's hot enough, it can burn me. So technically, it's a win-win.

Once I finish my shower, my hair is back to its normal ash blonde and it's hanging down to the side. I take the towel and rub it against my hair lightly so it doesn't agitate the burn marks. Once my hair is dried, it's back to its normal spiky shape. I dry myself off and put my uniform on, making sure the blazer covers the scars scattering my wrists and forearms. With the steam still lingering in the air, I can't see myself in the mirror, which is fine for me. I open the door letting the steam fill my room as I head to my desk and make sure I have everything I'll need for the day. Once I have everything, I head to my door and start to leave.

Kiri POV

As I'm leaving my dorm for the day, I see Bakugo's door open, so I rush over to it before he leaves. He closes the door and doesn't seem to notice me, so I catch up to him and walk slightly behind him in silence. We reach the elevator and he hits the down button, then stuffs his hands in his pockets and slouches. Once the doors open we both walk in, and when he turns to press the button for the
ground floor, he sees me. He jumps in the air and starts to swing at me.