Headcannons Part 3

More headcannons? Yes please!

I swear I will write stories soonish. I have some ideas, it's just getting inspired to write them.

Anyway please enjoy!

General Tullius:

-Hates to sing, but will hum songs to you when your upset/stressed. Will on occasion sing to you but only after a few sips of liquid courage.

-Tried growing a beard once.

-Immediately shaved when you threatened to not kiss him anymore because of it.

-Loves to randomly spoil you with small gifts. Corded leather bracelet with a small pearl in the middle? He saw it and thought of all the walks on the shore you both take. Small bouquet of blue mountain flowers and tundra cotton? It reminded him of how soft you are like the clouds aloft in the blue sky.

-If fans were a thing in skyrim, he would require exactly 3 to go to sleep. One on his face, one circulating the air in the room, the other just going for noise.

-Can't whistle for anything.

Ancano:

-He may not be the best at expressing his affection but enjoys hearing you say that you love him.

-Constantly has some type of snack on him. A favorite being dried fruit.

-His favorite way to relax is a bath. Often you help bathe him and wash his hair because when you scrub his scalp he purrs.

-Refuses to admit or acknowledge that he purrs.

-Buys you fancy soaps and oils from the Summerset Isles. Sometimes buys you delicate clothing or jewelry because he can.

-His parents are still living and he doesn't understand why you keep writing letters back and forth to his mother.

-His mother loves you and has already told him that if you break up she's keeping you not him.

-You tease him about that fact, but assure him that you aren't planning on leaving him at all.

-Has become somewhat more affectionate in public. He won't hesitate to hold your hand, or to press a soft kiss to your forehead.

-Got in a fight over you once.

-He didn't win the fight but he definitely won your heart and a lot of kisses and cuddles.