Headcannons Part 1

I wanted to share with you the headcannons that I have for these characters. Some are silly, some are serious/sweet. But I couldn't really figure out where to stick these in, and figured it would give you something to read in the meantime.

Balgruuf:
-Sometimes he likes to start the day off by avoiding everyone (except you) and quietly eat his breakfast on the private balcony.

-His favorite sight is seeing you curled up with his children on one of the beds, reading a story to them as they drift to sleep.

-Every time you step into the yard to train he finds a way out of any meeting to either practice with you or watch.

-The man has the dad snore down pat.

-At first he tried to keep it from you, but at your assurance he let you see the small painting of his first wife. He keeps it with her favorite dress and necklace, tucked away because eventually wants to give it to Dagny.

-Will recite poetry to you, has had poetry written for you and about you. Bonus: if you speak a different language he will do his best to recite it in your native tongue. It may be horribly broken and mispronounced but he tries anyway.

Savos:
-Drinks 7 cups of coffee before lunch everyday.

-Only sleeps on the right side of the bed, will either ask you to move or lay on top of you.

-Has never done drugs and doesn't know why students keep spreading rumors about it.

-Okay so he did do some, but that was years ago and was for an experiment. At least he thinks it was an experiment, he doesn't fully remember the details.

-Is the Arcane Dad, don't mess with his kids (students).

-When students got together and made him a tunic saying "Best Archmage." with Archmage marked out and "Dad." written above it. He teared up, and it's one of his most prized possessions.

-Will sometimes stop mid sentence to tell you he loves you, if he thinks he hasn't told you enough lately.

Farkas:
-Snores loud AF, because he's been in so many fights his nose has probably been damaged so now he snores.

-When he can't sleep (cause beast blood) he often finds himself tracing his fingertips over your body. Sometimes he draws simple little designs, sometimes it's words like "Mine." and "Love you."

-This often wakes you up, but you pretend to be asleep because it's sweet and if you mention it you know he'll stop.

-Rarely gets jealous, he knows you and trusts you. However there can be times when he does get jealous, and usually it takes Vilkas, Aela, and Kodlak to calm him down (they only let Skjor try and calm him down once and it was almost a riot)

-He doesn't tell you but his favorite way of you telling him that you love him is when you sleepily mumble it, almost incoherently, because that's the moment you're most vulnerable and it's precious to him.

Cicero:
-Sleeps in the fetal position, curled almost impossibly tight, has a dagger under his pillow.

-If you sleep together he enjoys being the little spoon. Will try not to curl up as tightly, sort of relaxed more. Still has a dagger under the pillow, actually there's one under both pillows, just in case.

-He loves giving massages, those little sounds you make are his favorite.

-Overly protective alert!!! When men come nearby, he gets close to you, sometimes holding your hand or waist. Divines help the poor soul who tries to flirt with you, though Sithis is always content to have more souls sent to him.

-Cicero will never leave your side until after you tell each other that you love them. He's lost too many close to him for him to not make sure the last thing he said was that he loved them.

Brynjolf:
-Has a wonky sleep schedule, like when does he even sleep? Total blanket hog, sleeps like a starfish, always has three or more pillows.

-Really enjoys having his hair played with. Loves it when he's just finished bathing and you brush his hair for him, sometimes rubbing tundra cotton oil into his scalp because pampering.

-Let's you braid his hair on the occasion, though the longer the hair the more you'll braid it so it stays out of his face.

-Will grumble about how much of a pain you are and praise you, telling you he loves you all in the same breath.

-Makes you a necklace with the guild symbol etched in the back. So that you'll always remember your home.