Someone flirts with you

So guess what! I added a character! Tell me what you think guys, I need opinions.

Jarl Balgruuf: The party was going smoothly, everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves. So he turned to find you and see about taking you to the dance floor, when his eyes fell on the scene. You were smiling politely as a man was clearly hitting on you, taking a step back every time he tried to bend closer to you. Balgruuf caught your eyes, a brief message of help crossed over them before the other man's hand caught your cheek to make you look at him. "Let go of her!" Balgruuf's voice called out, making several people stop and look. With a few long strides, he crossed pulling you to his side and out of contact with the man. "How dare you touch my love with such blatant disrespect!" The man's eyes darted between both of you as you held closer to Balgruuf, trying to calm him down. He apologizes and quickly leaves before your Jarl pulls you into a very passionate kiss. "Should that happen again love come find me, no one should treat you in such a disgraceful manner."

Savos Aren: Savos watched as some of the newest apprentices tried to woo you, making lights and sparks appear to see who could win that smile. He could feel the beast inside growing as you clapped and encouraged them to keep practicing. Oh how you were so innocent to their actions, with a quick flick of his hand he made butterflies of light appear and fly around you. Your dazzling smile and laugh could be heard and felt by all. "Savos love!" You called out, letting him announce himself and pull you close to him. The apprentices quickly got the message before bidding you goodbye and scampering off. Tilting your head, Savos kissed you sweetly just to remind you and everyone else that you both belong to each other.

Ondolemar: His eyes drift between you and the Nord man, watching the scene. He was out escorting one of his higher ups showing them this wretched city. The Nord seemed rather intent of taking you to get some drinks, as he was motioning to the inn behind him. Pathetic really. You hated ale and mead, preferring the refined taste of wines or brandy. Making a brief apology, Ondolemar excused himself and strode over to the two of them. Placing his arm around your waist, he sneered at the man. "You think that such an amazing and incredible woman would have such an interest in you or your antics? That's displeasing." Turning and bring you with him, he places a kiss on your cheek. "Come, you can meet First Emissary Elenwen. She's rather interested to meet you."

Mercer: It never seemed to fail, there would be some new recruit that would fall head over heels for you. You did your best to stamp down any attempts to woo you, but some were always persistent, and it wasn't like you could avoid them or be mean. You were too good and kind hearted. So you would have Brynjoff or Delvin try and talk to them, bring them to sense before Mercer saw them. Well that like today didn't always work, right now the newest recruit was in a headlock, barely breathing. "What did I say!" Snapped Mercer, the recruit trying to form an answer but failing. "You do not treat women like that, they are people! And you especially don't treat my woman like that! Don't you ever think for a moment that I won't find out what you do!" He had grabbed your butt, telling you it would be perfect for sex with him.

"Mercer dear, let him go. I think he understands now." You assure him, as he lets the younger man fall to the floor you wrap your arms around your Guildmaster. "Come on love, we've got better things to do." Mercer grabbed your hand and began pulling you out of the cistern you notice Brynjoff patting the young man's shoulder.

"Told you lad, she's Mercer's."

Nazir: He watched with amusement as the men tried to gain your favor, bragging about their hunts and their efforts in the war. You would nodded politely here and there, smiling ever so carefully. But then came that one man, who didn't know when to stop. He boasted loudly about the men he had killed for the war, the hunts he had, and when he laid his arm around you and tried to kiss your cheek (boasting about how good he was in bed) Nazir lost it. The man soon found himself against the counter, with a dagger pressed against his neck. A thin line of blood rolled down his skin as everyone froze. "Hands off my girl." Nazir's voice was low and threatening.

With a gentle touch from you, he let go of the other man. Before taking your hand and leading you out to your house. As soon as you got inside, you were pressed against the door. Hungry lips sought yours, as hands held you close to his beating heart. "You're going to be the death of me."

Veezara: He scowls at the flowers that adorn the entryway in your house. He resisted the urge to rip every single one of them apart, as he waited for you to come down the stairs. Veezara hated it when you came to Solitude, a man had fallen for you and kept sending these flowers day after day. While Veezara understood that others couldn't help but fall for you, because who couldn't fall for such a beautiful and compassionate individual, didn't mean he liked it. A knock on the door drew him from his thoughts, he waved to the housecarl that he would get it. Opening the door a man stood there with more flowers, the man launched into saying how wonderful it was for you to get a new servant and try and push his way inside when Veezara stopped him. Chuckling darkly, he slipped a dagger against the man's stomach explaining how you were with him and if the man every wanted to see another day he would stop this behavior. With sweat dripping down his face, the man turned tail and ran away. Hearing a soft giggle from behind him, Veezara turned to you. "Sorry my dear, but his behavior was getting out of hand."

"Oh no thank you." You assured him, kissing him meaningfully. "I've been trying to get rid of him for months now. You're the only one for me."

"As you are the only one for me as well." He cooed, embracing you.

Ulfric Stormcloak: Talos help the man, he was trying so hard not to make a scene. But there was only so much he could take, watching you from a distance as the celebration went on. Several men were around you trying so very hard to convince you to dance with them. As one of the soldiers drunkenly pushed into you, he lost it. His heels clicked against the floor as he approached, "I do not think My High Queen would like to dance with you." The men paled as he held out his hand, guiding you to the dance floor. "My love, you have to stop encouraging these men. One might think you actually like them over me."

"Then they would be dreaming my bear, I only have eyes for my High King."

"Good, I don't think Galmar would take kindly to me killing my men that fought so bravely for their folly."

"Hush, don't speak of things like that. It's time to celebrate and I intend on having a wonderful time with you."

"Yes love."