Make-Up Part 3

Ulfric Stormcloak: You paced along the floor of your house, growing more agitated by the minute. How could he do that to you?! Just drop you like you were nothing! How embarrassing!

You were just considering about packing up and leaving for a while when a knock at the front door came. You heard your housecarl answer it before two sets of footsteps came in. With sure steps Ulfric came upstairs to you, his face bearing a frown.

"Y/N..." He began, frown increasing at the flash of your eyes. "We need to talk."

"About what? Battle plans? About the concordat? About the issues in the city?" You asked feign innocence making your words mocking. "Or perhaps you would like to discuss where to garrison your army, I think Galmar is the one to see about that."

Ulfric let out an annoyed growl, "You know that isn't what I meant." Taking a few steps closer to you he lets his face soften. "I want to talk about what you said earlier. About how you missed me, how you needed to see me. I apologize for dropping the subject so quickly, I've just been to far wrapped in politics."

"What do you want to say about it?" You asked wearily, crossing your arms in front of your chest as if it would protect you from your feelings.

Ulfric frowned again, his hands coming to hold you to him. Tenderly rubbing your back he spoke, "I was thinking perhaps we could set aside certain times to be together. We could start today, maybe you and I could go on a walk together, then have a wonderful dinner. And tomorrow have a picnic at that spot where I asked you to be mine."

"That sounds wonderful." You hum after a moment, touched by his offer. "You really promise to do that?"

"Of course, I should always have time for my Queen. Just forgive me for this lapse in judgement."

Unwrapping your arms you embrace him fully, head buried under his. "I forgive you my bear."

His body visibly relaxed under your touch and words, his lips forming a smile. "Thank you my Queen. Come lets go on that walk shall we?"

"Of course my King."

General Tullius: You felt your throat burn as you wanted to cry, but that couldn't happen right now. Aimlessly you wandered the streets, trying to find a sense of comfort. Footsteps behind you barely caught your attention before their owner's voice spoke. "Everything alright?" Legate Rikke asked, as she fell in step beside you.

"Yes. Everything is fine." You reply, knowing the older woman could sense your lies. At the quirk of her eyebrow you decided to just tell her than be probed about it. "So I've been dating this guy for a while, but there's a problem."

"What sort of a problem?"

"He wants our relationship kept a secret." Kicking a rock, you watch as it soars down the road, clacking till it stopped. "But I just want to be able to say I'm dating someone, to tell men who think they can flirt with me that I already have someone. And I proposed that we go to the festival together, and divines that went over horribly."

Legate Rikke was quiet for a moment before speaking up. "Well General Tullius can be difficult at times." At your incredulous look she laughed, "Honestly did you think the two of you are a secret? It's the worst kept secret since Jarl Balgruuf and Irielth got together."

"So everyone knows?"

"Yes." She smiled amused, "But do give him time, if I had someone special to me I wouldn't want to share them with anyone."

You were about to speak when you heard Tullius' voice call out to you. A mere nod of her head, Rikke bid you goodbye walking away calmly. Turning you watched him approach, "Tullius-" You began but the words cut off as he slammed his mouth onto yours. Stunned you forgot to kiss back until he began to kiss you fiercely. Grabbing the front of his armor you kissed him back with the same passion, eventually breaking away as you needed air. "Well that was something." You panted, blushing slightly. "But isn't this a little public?"

Tullius smiled at you, planting more kisses on your face. "Yes it is. But you know what, I don't care." Pulling you closer to him. "I love you, and I want to show you off. I want to be there for you." He nuzzled you, smiling gently. "And apparently we're not a secret, so why hide?"

"Oh you heard that too?" You asked, pressing a kiss to his lips.

"Yes, but I'm glad people have known for a while. I was just worried about you getting hurt and I couldn't stand the thought of it." Tullius gently caressed your cheek. "Forgive me Y/N."

"I forgive you love." You smiled happily, "I love you."

"I love you too."