Make-Up Part 1

Sorry for the wait, I got busy with work and it's surprisingly hard to write this. Also didn't help that I was fighting a wicked migraine. Anyway here's this lovely chapter. Please enjoy.

Jarl Balgruuf: You had just returned to Whiterun after almost a month, the fight with Balgruuf stressing you so much. You were finally relaxing when a knock on the door interrupted your thoughts, but you made no move to answer it. "Lydia! Let me in!" His voice came up, making you sit up in the bed.

"She said not to let anyone in." She replied, "Not even the High Queen is allowed."

"Lydia! Please!" His voice holding a note of desperation. After a brief moment he huffed, "Irileth! A little help."

You could here a sigh, and muffled footsteps. Silence hung for a minute before you could hear Lydia speak. "Fine, but you deal with her."

"Of course." Irielth's voice lightly amused. There was more shuffling and then quick heavy footsteps coming up the steps. His eyes scanned for you, lighting up as he saw you. His steps quickening he entered your room, stopping just a little past the door.

The air between you two hung heavy with emotions, neither one of you daring to say anything first. Finally he spoke, "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." In a few strides he was there with you on your bed, holding onto you. "I should have picked better words, I should have explained everything, I should have chased after you, I should have brought you with me no matter what the others might have said. I'm so sorry."

His lips pressed against yours, seeking out their warmth and comfort. The kiss was sloppy and dizzying, but you could feel the ache in your heart ebb away. "Oh I've missed you. I've missed you so much." Balgruuf cupped your face, holding it tenderly. "You were gone so long that I thought....I thought you had given up on me. Please allow me to explain, the meeting was Jarls only as you know. Housecarls were the only others allowed in as its a safety procaution. They don't even stand by us at this meeting, they are back against the walls." Pressing another kiss to your lips he continued, "As for the personal matter behind locked doors, Irileth was asking me if it was okay for her to pursue a relationship. She assured me that if it got in the way of her duties that she would fix it, but she wanted my permission. Which of course I gave to her, my friend does deserve to be happy."

Burning with guilt and embarrassment you look at him, "I'm sorry I overreacted. Forgive me."

"Only if you forgive me."

"Of course! You are too good to me." You press kisses to his chin and cheeks.

"All because you are too good to me as well."

Savos Aren: You had just made it to the statue when he caught up with you, "Y/N. Wait please." He pleaded, catching your wrist. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean what I said. I'm exhausted and it's affecting me, I know it's not an excuse. I just get so caught up in my work and I'm not used to having someone care about me. Forgive me, I was a fool."

"You were a fool." Turning you frown, "Savos, I love you. I care about you and I hate watching you do that to yourself. I know you're the Arch-Mage and so you have a lot to do but if you don't take better care you won't be around. And that's something I can't take."

"My gem you will never be without me. That I promise you."

"It doesn't seem like it sometimes."

"I love you too, really I do." He assures as he steps closer, his hand coming to cup your cheek. "I really am sorry."

Sighing you nuzzle into his touch, his warmth seeping into you. "Okay, I forgive you."

"Thank the divines." Savos smiles, embracing you. "I would much rather have your company than a book's."

"Hmm I would rather have your company as well." You hum, pushing his hood off just enough to run your lips across his ear. His shudder makes you smile widely.

"I think I need that company now love."

"I agree."

Ondolemar: His golden hand held the door shut, keeping you from opening it. His eyes bore down onto you, but you refrained from looking at him. Knowing that if you did so it would only end up with you crying. A finger slipped under your chin, tilting your face to look at him. "Please look at me." Caught off guard by the plea your eyes locked onto his, widening at the sadness and guilt you saw there.

"I do not think you an insignificant being and if I have acted that way I am very sorry." He started, the hand holding the door coming to brush your hair out of your face. "I think you are a beautiful and intelligent woman, though you at times push my limits, but I think so highly of you that I cannot bare to see anything happen to you."

You felt tears burning your eyes, a couple escaping only to be soothed away by the pads of his thumbs. "Perhaps I do not explain it very well at some points, forgive me, but I love you. I love you with every part of my being."

"Ondolemar." You whimpered before embracing him tightly. "Please I'm sorry, I lashed out in anger. Forgive me, please. I love you too, I really do."

Humming he shushed you, kissing every inch of your head as you cried. "I forgive you love, do you forgive me?" Your nods against his chest made his lips curl into a smile. "Then everything is good, well almost everything." Pulling back he looked into your eyes, brushing away the tears. "Please love, do not go to the ruin. I don't want you tangled up in that affair, I know those people it can only end up in disaster."

"I won't go, I promise."

"Thank you." His body visibly relaxed, before releasing a sigh. "I have to get back to paper work now I'm afraid, unless you have a plan."

"I do have a plan. Cuddle me." Ondolemar's answer was to swiftly pick you up and kiss you all the way to your bed.