Headcannons Part 2

Please enjoy more headcannons. Hope you all are having a wonderful day!!

Mercer:
-Remembers the one time you mentioned your fondness of fluffy things. Goes out of his way to 'acquire' the fluffiest of things for you.

-So far he's 'acquired' 27 items that he has deemed the fluffiest, 16 of which happen to be in your favorite color.

-Guild tried to talk him into getting you a dog. He said no.

-Guild still got a dog.

-His name is Fercer Mrey, the newest recruit.

-Mercer loves him and made him a tiny thieves guild vest.

Ondolemar:
-Constantly has snacks around, you could be in the middle of a sentence and he just offers whatever he has in reach. "Spiced nuts?", "Want some fresh snowberries?", "Here, this is made with that new honey from Riften."

-Sneezes are Loud AF, has sneezed himself awake multiple times.

-He writes small snippets for you, sometimes it's poems about you. He enjoys watching you read some of his more erotic writings, savoring the blush spread across your cheeks.

-Always surprises you with flowers, like honestly where does he find all these different kinds of flowers

Nazir:
-Can cook amazing meals, but sucks at cooking anything sweet.

-Sleeps with 'braces' on his wrists because writing out all the contracts and paperwork has given him carpal tunnel.

-He loves to give you kisses when you're half asleep, because when he stops you sleepily murmur "More." and it just makes his heart all gooey.

-Needs a least one kiss every time you enter a room he's in. Sometimes he 'steals' more from you, much to your delighted exasperation.

-Constantly drinking coffee, the expensive kind.

Veezara:
-Tea-aholic, has so many different kinds he could probably have a different tea everyday for over a year with no repeats.

-Snuggles are mandatory, no room for discussion. Bad day? Snuggles. Good day? Snuggles. Feeling lazy? Snuggles. Feeling motivated? You guessed it; Snuggles.

-Loves taking naps, will take like a 4 hour nap. Even if you don't sleep, he enjoys having you there. He makes sure there is something to do within reach for you: books, puzzles, a snack, maybe some paper to draw on.

-Will pull you into his lap while he's meditating, resting his head on your shoulder or on top of your head. Because he can.

Ulfric:
-Actually likes to paint, often times its scenery or animals. Sometimes it's you nude, scantily covered with a simple drape of fur on his throne or in bed.

-Adores it when something he says or has done makes you giggle. He loves the sound.

-Sometimes kicks in his sleep, though he'll settle quickly when you softly sing and soothe away his fears/nightmare.

-Sometimes he forgets to breathe when you walk into a room.

-Laughed whole heartedly when someone thought they could challenge you and beat you in sparring. The look on the man's face as you took him down easily made him laugh harder.

-"Honestly, you're a fool. My Queen is a goddess in flesh, you're lucky she decided to spare you true suffering."

-"Next time, let me fight for you my love. I hate seeing you waste your time." "Of course my bear, though from the way you looked at me as I fought didn't seem like a waste of time." "Well if you want to spar with me later, I'm sure there will be many more looks if that's what you're after."