"Sorry, baby, I have to leave but I wanted to give you that necklace, I want you to never ever take it off, okay?" I said crouching down helping her put it on around her neck, it was a heart shape.

"Okay, daddy, thank you!" She said giving me a hug and then I left for work.

*end of flashback*

"-ir, are you okay?" I heard the officer ask.

"I am fine, I just remembered something really important, I made her wear a necklace with a tracker in it."

°°°°°°

Avery POV

I have been here in this room since I woke up, I have been crying since I realized where I was, it was Riley's room and I stayed with her.

I miss daddy so much and I wanna see him, I know that I am back with my mother because that's the house that I lived in before I lived with my daddy.

I was on the floor as the room was bare, it has nothing in it except a small closet.

I don't want to know what is there, I am afraid to look

I just wish daddy was with me, I don't feel afraid when I am with him.

I didn't realize that I was sobbing loudly until the door was opened and my mother entered.

I quietened down as soon as I saw her and my tears ran down my cheeks faster.

"We are going to have so much fun." My mother said with a frightening smile on her face.

"Please, don't hurt me. I want daddy." I said sobbing.

"You won't see him again, you little brat. You are mine, now." She said chuckling darkly and grabbed me by my hair tightly, making me squeal in pain.

She dragged me to the coroner of the room, where the closet was.

She opened the first drawer and took out a belt and pointed at me the metal end of the belt.

I started to tremble at the sight of it.

I want daddy, I miss him so much.

I want to play with him and I want him to carry me and I want to play with his hair.

I miss him so so much.

"So, you have been such a bad girl. So we will start with a 20 lashes." She said walking towards me.

"No!! Please! I promise to be a good girl!" I begged her crying hysterically.

"Turn around and take off your shirt." She demanded.

I tried to shake my head but she grabbed my arm and turned me around hardly and my hand hurt so bad from her firm hand.

She took off my shirt and started to hit my back with the metal end, at first I didn't feel anything but a second later, my back started to hurt so bad.

I started to cry more harder cause it hurt so bad.

°°°°

Mother left the room and I was left alone.

My back, my legs and my hand hurt so bad.

I was laying on my stomach in the corner of the room, I was crying silently because I was scared that she would come back and punish me again.

I just wish that I could be with daddy, I miss him so much and I miss leo and Amelia.

I want to see them, I started to cry loudly again.

I miss them.

°°°°°°

It has been a long time since I was left alone, I was hungry, thirsty, tired and scared.

The door opened again and in came my mother again.

I began to tremble as I saw her, I was terrified of her.

"Pl-please, don't hurt me." I said sobbing.

She just ignored me and started to hit me with her foot in my stomach and I screamed but she didn't care.

Darius POV

we were in the police car going to the location that we tracked that was in Avery's necklace.

"We are here." The police officer said.

We were in front of a house when we heard a scream.

~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoyed that chapter and sorry again for the late update.

Don't forget to vote if you liked the chapter.

And don't forget to follow and share.

How was this chapter?

Tell me your opinions.