Akaashi Keiji/Tsukishima Kei

Disclaimer: None of the characters belong to me, they belong to Haruichi Furudate.

Disclaimer: None of the pictures belong to me, the credit goes to the rightful owners.

Hello, everyone!!! Once again this fanfiction contains boy x boy, so if u don't like then don't read.

If you have no problem with that though, then please keep reading!!

---------------------------------------------xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx---------------------------------------------------

Tsukishima Kei is a paleontologist. He worked at the Tokyo City Museum and he loved his job. It had a fixed time range from 9 am to 5:30 pm. He would be home by 6, make dinner, eat with his boyfriend and take a bath by 9 and then he would either watch something on the television or chat with one of his friends. And then he would retire to bed with his lover, either for sleep or more intimate purposes.

He loved his routine. It worked for him and he would be able to finish any work that might have popped up. That though, didn't mean he could maintain his routine all the time. And the reason for that was none other than his boyfriend, aka Akaashi Keiji.

Akaashi Keiji was an editor. He worked for a very popular weekly shounen magazine. He was in charge of three different authors, which meant he was swamped by work, usually. Sometimes he would be able to leave the office quite early, which meant he would be able to spend some much wanted time with his lover.

Other times though, he would still be awake at 2 am, editing away on his laptop from the kitchen table. On such days he would return home late, have a very rushed dinner with Kei, end up having a very quick shower instead of a long and calming bath, and then remain glued to his laptop.

On such days, Kei would have no choice but to deviate from his routine, and try to work around his boyfriend's hectic schedule, and although he would try to stay awake, he would eventually drift off around 12 and then wake up a few hours later to drag his boyfriend to bed.

Tonight seemed to be one of those nights. This entire week, Kei had noticed Keiji to be more stressed than usual. He would be on the phone with his authors more often than not, and he would become more stressed each time he hung up.

Tonight Kei, once again, woke up to cold sheets. Keiji's side of the bed was untouched, indicating he had not come to bed even once. Kei put in his glasses and squinted at the glaring screen of his phone, which displayed a bold 3:13 am.

Kei got up with a groan, going to their kitchen area which still had the lights on. Keiji sat there, laptop still open and on, but Keiji had his head down and coming closer, Kei could see Keiji had fallen asleep like that.

He shook keiji's shoulder lightly, but still Keiji jumped awake and looked around bearily. Finally noticing Kei, he asked, "What time is it?"

Giving the answer, Kei saw Keiji simply nod and then try to focus on his laptop screen again, though he was simply too sleepy to read anything. Kei watched him do this for a few minutes before rolling his eyes and gently taking the laptop away from him and closing it's lid.

Keiji made a noise in protest and extended his arms to take the laptop back but Kei simply put it down on the couch and went back to where Keiji was still dozing. Seeing him return empty handed, Keiji said," Kei, give it back. I still have work left."

In reply, Kei said," You can't even keep your eyes open for more than a few seconds. You can do the rest tomorrow, but you need to sleep now."

Keiji looked like he wanted to protest but all that came out was a jaw cracking yawn and Kei rolled his eyes and added, "Besides if you keep editing while half asleep, you will only make more mistakes and add more to your plate for later. Now come on, time for bed."

He pulled Keiji up, stumbling for a bit as Keiji slumped over him, unable to stand by himself. Kei adjusted his hold on him, wrapping an arm around his waist and slinging keiji's arm over his neck to better support him. Keiji remained limp as Kei dragged them back to the bedroom, flopping down on the bed when Kei put him down.

He was already out like a light, not even getting under the covers or taking his glasses off, and Kei had to adjust him properly. Then he went back to his side of the bed, putting his glasses down and turning off the light. Getting under the covers, he was immediately wrapped around by Keiji, who it seemed very much appreciated physical contact during sleep.

Kei simply wrapped his arms around him in return and went back to sleep. His last thought was, "Getting up in time for work will be hell tomorrow."

It indeed was. Both Kei and Keiji were late to work by at least half an hour.

---------------------------------------------xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx---------------------------------------------------

I hope you all enjoyed and have a good day/night!!!