Bokuto Koutarou/Tsukishima Kei

Disclaimer: None of the characters belong to me, they belong to Haruichi Furudate.

Disclaimer: None of the pictures belong to me, the credit goes to the rightful owners.

Hello, everyone!!! Once again this fanfiction contains boy x boy, so if u don't like then don't read.

If you have no problem with that though, then please keep reading!!

---------------------------------------------xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx---------------------------------------------------

Working as a lawyer was hard. Some of the cases were easy, but saying some of the others were hard or bad would be an understatement. Kei would have to sit and read through the case again and again, trying to find the best way to crack the case. Sometimes it would bring answers, but other times the next session would bring more trouble his way.

But Kei loved doing what he did. He had known about all of this when he had decided to become a lawyer and when he had started to study law. This put a strain on his relationships with his near and dear ones too, but he was lucky enough to be surrounded by people who understood.

Even his husband did. They had known days could be bad, where Kei would be so deep in his work that he would forget to eat, or stay awake all night. Besides, his husband was a professional volleyball player. He understood hectic workdays.

But that apparently, didn't mean he would like it. For the past 15 minutes, Koutarou had been sitting next to Kei on the kitchen table, staring at him and poking his arm every few minutes. The interval between pokes had decreased rapidly within those minutes and it had gotten to the point that Kei could no longer focus on the papers in his hands.

"What?", he asked, irritated. This was a difficult case, only getting harder with each day it drags to. Kei's best chance of solving it quickly had yet to be found and his customer was a prickly one. So, Kei was stressing to the high heavens.

Koutarou answered with a pout and a whine," Keiiii, pay attention to me."

Koutarou had always been like that, Kei thought. Or perhaps not always, but now he wasn't afraid or ashamed to ask for the affection he wanted from his husband or his best friends. And of course, Kei had never been very good at denying him anything. As much as he would deny it, Koutarou's puppy eyes worked on him like nothing else.

It was also true that Kei hasn't been spending time with Koutarou properly, mainly because once again their work schedules didn't match. When Kei's last case had ended, Koutarou was away with his team on a game, and this current case came up a day after Koutarou returned. So, they haven't been able to spend time properly and even Kei was missing it.

Perhaps that is why he gave in so easily, putting his papers and glasses down and wrapping his arms around his husband. Koutarou was warm, he always was, and his sweater had a hint of the detergent they used and something that was just him.

Koutarou seemed surprised he had given in so easily, a few seconds passing by before he understood what happened and wrapped his arms around Kei. Kei buried his head in the joint where Koutarou's neck and shoulder met and breathed in deeply. He could feel Koutarou placing kisses on and nuzzling in his hair and sighed in happiness.

He had missed this. His husband has always been a very affectionate person and ever since they got together, Kei had been his main focus. Koutarou would always shower him in affection, especially so if they were in front of their friends or were by themselves. Even now 8 years later, it was no different.

Of course, since Kei himself wasn't such an affectionate person and did not like showing this much affection, it had caused more than one fight between them. Sometimes it had gotten nasty, the stress of studies and work all coming out, but each time they came back to each other, promising to talk it out. And they did.

They had a good system going on, with both of them willing to compromise on their work hours and talk through the problems they might be going through. Still sometimes Kei would keep working and then Koutarou would take it upon himself to take care of him. Just like he was doing now.

Koutarou moved him slowly, leaning him against the table top, Kei becoming very sleepy as he let the day's stress go and relax. Kei watched as Koutarou moved, taking his laptop away and putting it in his bag which was on the couch and then heating up his dinner. Then he fed him, Kei happy to just lean on his husband and let him take care of him.

Then they took a quiet bath together, Koutarou having to wash them both himself, as the warm water relaxed Kei even further and tried to send him into sleep. Kei was happy to nuzzle into his lover, turning with a whine when asked. As the water cooled Koutarou brought them out, drying and dressing them himself, as Kei was now nothing more than a tall limbed sleeping person leaning quite heavily on his husband and was thus no help at all.

Koutarou carried him to their bed, helping him slip under the covers and watching as Kei rolled into a ball. Then he turned off the lights around the house and then finally the one on their bedside table before he slipped in as well. Kei immediately moved, wrapping his limbs around his husband and tucking his head under his chin, even though he was the taller one.

Koutarou simply held him in return, well used to his sleeping habits by now, and followed his love to dreamland.

---------------------------------------------xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx---------------------------------------------------

I hope you all enjoyed and have a good day/night!!!