Page 26

"We're all gonna die," Bella said and I rolled my eyes.

"Does t this thing have emergency stuff?" I asked.

"We took that out to fit in the food," Jaden's aunt said. Jaden gripped my hand and looked around us. He finished his cigar and thankfully didn't take another. It was getting dark and there was a strong wind. The guys were still hot, but Bella, Amy, Jaden's Aunt, and I were freezing. Jaden gave me his hoodie and I put it on. He shoved his face in my lap and I leaned into him, bracing myself on his back. They put the masts in the boat as the wind increased and we were pulled to shore.

"Worst day ever," Jaden said after we got to our room. We both took showers and lied down. "I'm bored... and horny. I say we have fun," he said and I snickered, pulling him in top of me. We had to be really quiet so we didn't wake anyone as we were having sex. He finished and lied down. "We can do it again when we get back to my apartment. I look forward to hearing you."

In the morning, there was nothing to do so Jaden went live. There weren't questions about Bella anymore, but people were asking about me.

"'There's a video if you kissing Chloe.' Yes. I know. I know that's going around. 'Where is she?' She's taking a break from social media for mental health reasons. It won't be a long break," Jaden looked at me. I nodded and blew him a kiss. He smiled and read comments. "'Are you and Chloe dating?'" He looked at me for confirmation and I nodded slightly. "Um... yeah. We are. We're dating."

THE END