Page 2

After 3 days, the boys were leaving.

"So how much for the stay? We're leaving in the morning, so we'll pay now," Bryce said.

"Oh. It's fine," I said.

"No. We put you through a lot," Blake said.

"Yeah. Just tell us how much," Josh stated.

"I don't want money. But... Take me to LA," I said.

"Okay. Sure," Anthony agreed and all the boys nodded.

"Great." We left in the morning at the boys were enjoying themselves in the RV. I stayed quiet and mainly looked out the window. I literally had only packed a bunch of White Claws and a fake ID saying I was 21 in case I got caught.

"Hey, your dad is calling you," Jaden looked at my phone about to answer.

"No! Hit decline," I ordered and he did.

"Why?"

"No reason," I lied. My dad had left my mom and I a while ago and kept trying to contact me since he didn't know where we lived. We entered Cali after a day and the got out at the Sway house.

"Are you coming in?" Blake asked.

"No," I trailed off, looking at the house.

"Why? Where are you gonna go?" Bryce asked.

"I-I'll see you guys never," I started backing away.

"Are you gonna tell us your name?" Jaden questioned.

"Chloe."

"Come inside..."

"No. No. Not happening." I ran down the street and turned a corner. I noticed the boys following me and knocked on a door.

"Oh, Chloe. You're home," mom opened the door and I walked in just as the boys saw. "How was Texas?" She shut the door.

"Boring. Not much to do." I went to my room and took a nice shower, waking up in the morning. There was a noise at my balcony and I walked out to see Bryce.

"Yo," he waved.

"Hi?" I asked.

"What's up?"

"Nothing. You're the one who came here, freak." He shrugged and climbed the balcony walking past me.

"Mom, Bryce is over," I called down.

"Sure..." She stated and I shut the door.

"So... What?" I asked and saw Bryce making a TikTok. He posted it with me in the back. All comments were wondering who I was. "Aren't you supposed to stay low or some shit?"

"Yeah. But Jaden doesn't wanna post in case anything is held against him," Bryce said. We hung out and I made a TikTok. He joined but messed up, so he gave up. I did it again on my own and captioned it asking if I should show bloopers. My 970.9K fans all commented yes. So I posted the video with Bryce and everyone thought it was fake.

User1: Go live and prove it's him

User2: Go live

There were more like that and I decided to go live. I talked to the live and they were asking about Bryce.

"I think he's under my bed right now," I said and they thought I was lying. "I'm not lying, guys! Here." I took the phone flipped the camera and showed under my bed.

"Hi," Bryce rolled out.

"See, I told the live.
"I'm real. I promise," Bryce put his hood on and set my phone up on the dresser. "No, she's not using me for clout. I just walked over to say hi."

"Then climbed my balcony," I added.

"'Where is Quinton?' The boys are at home eating sushi without me. Give me stuff to talk about. You ship us? No. I met her 5 days ago. Oh, shit. Probably shouldn't have said that. So, everyone knows what happened. And we had to stay low for a while so we stayed at her place." He stole the live and soon ended. He went home through the balcony and Jaden showed up the next day.

"Open your front door," he said.

"Mom, Jaden's over," I said as I went down.

"Alright," she sighed. I let him in and we went to my room.

"Okay, first Bryce now you..." I started.

"I'm just bored. There isn't much to do at Sway," Jaden sat on my bed, not bothering to take his shoes off.

"You have millions of friends. Call them over or something," I joined him.

"Well, you're a new friend and don't wanna come over."

"I hate meeting people."

"I'll pay your $50 an hour if you come over."

"Deal. Let's go." We walked down and I made him wait at the door. "Mom, Jaden and I are going out. I'll be home late. I'll text you," I told her in the kitchen.

"Okay. Be safe," mom agreed and I walked out with Jaden. We got to Sway and I regretted my decision.

"Look who I convinced to come over," Jaden said and all the boys in the living room looked up.

"Ay! Chloe!" Josh said and waved.

"I'm getting paid to be here," I said and Jaden slightly hit my arm. I hadn't met two of the boys yet and they came over.

"I'm Quinton," one said.

"And I'm Griffin. Kio's in Florida with his girlfriend," the other shook my hand.

"Now, sit," Bryce ordered. We spent about 11 hours having fun and messing around. We were shotgunning white claws, jumping into pools, and throwing chairs into the trees below. Jaden and I sat on the couch and he looked up at me.

"What's your number?" He handed his phone to me. "And TikTok, and Insta, and Snap." I gave them all to him and he told all the boys all of it. I had to go home, and Jaden Venmoed me $550 and let me go. The next few days were the same. One day Anthony came over, one day Griffin came over, one day Quinton, one day Josh, and one day Blake. On the last day, I got back from Sway and mom wanted to talk to me.

"What's up?" I asked her.

"This is an unhealthy habit. I know you have trouble making friends, but you shouldn't make imaginary friends," she said.

"They're not imaginary."

"Right. I know you get sensitive about that."

"Mom, they're real people. You can meet them."

"Just go to bed, Chloe." I did and woke with the boys staring at me.

"Hi," they waved and I let out a yelp, sitting up.

"What the fuck is wrong with you guys?" I asked.

"We're ready to hang out," Blake shrugged.

"Let me change." I changed in the bathroom and put on some deodorant before walking out.

"Do you have food?" Bryce walked downstairs and we all followed him.

"Which way is your- Hi..." Quinton saw my mom who froze.