Page 22

Patrick texted me and wanted to call, so I answered.

"What's up?" I asked.

"We... haven't talked for so long, Chloe," he sighed.

"I know."

"I miss you. We were so close! And I want that again. I wanna be your best friend again."

"I'm sorry. That spot's already taken."

"Please! We used to hang out all the time and... have fun."

"That was back then... Now it's different."

"We can go back to how we were, Chloe. I never took anyone's side. I wasn't mean to you. But you left me," Patrick said.

"Patrick, I was kicked out!" I hissed and he hung up. I thought he was mad at me until he showed up at my door a while later. I let him in and he hugged me tightly. I missed it. I missed him. I buried my face in his neck and closed my eyes. He let go and I sighed, looking down.

"I swear I beat up Thomas about it after," Patrick said. "So please forgive me if I did anything to hurt you, Chloe." I nodded and hugged him again.

"I forgive you."

"We're Patty and Chloe again?"

"Patty and Chloe," I smiled. He went home and Chase cam into my room in the morning as I was going live.

"I wanna make a YouTube video with you," he said and I shrugged.

"Okay. Like, when? I'm going live right now, but I can end it."

"Yeah. Like, 5 minutes?"

"Sure." I ended after 5 minutes and went to Chase.

"What's cooking, good looking?" Chase asked the camera and I waited. "So... I have a special guest. My sister. And I'm gonna be dressing her up as me. She'll dress me up as her. So we're just trading clothes. There will be categories which are Casual Day Out, PJ's, Parties, Workout, Chill at Home, and Date Night." We each picked clothes and I handed my casual day to Chase. He was way out of is comfort zone and I hated his date night since it was a suit.

"I hate this," I said.

"That's for making me wear a sparkly dress," Chase said. He ended the YouTube video and I put on his PJ's. "You know it's day time right?"

"Your clothes are comfy, Chase." He hugged me and held on.

"I love you," he said.

"I love you more, Chase," I whispered and clung to him.

"Ahh! Chloe!" He laughed and took me to the living room where Jaden was sitting.

"Oh, hey," I smiled. "I wanna talk to you." I took him to my room and locked the door. "I wanted to tell you that... I've found more time and I think I'm ready for a relationship again."

"Chloe... You're not playing with me, are you?" He questioned.

"No... Why?" I asked and he planted his lips on mine. My arms wrapped around his neck and he set his hands on my waist.

We started dating again and one day, the Hype House had come over and Chase ad locked himself in is room. I heard yelling outside and walked onto my balcony to see Sway, ex Sway, and their friends yelling at Thomas and Alex above me.

"Get Chase down here right now!" Jaden yelled at me.

"Why?" I asked. "What happened?"

"It doesn't matter. We don't wanna fight him! We're just gonna be men and talk! I'm not gonna beat the little shit!" Jaden yelled.