Page 8

"You might actually fall if you sit here," he stated finally.

"I know," I said. "But it's a 50/50 chance."

"I'm sorry, Chloe."

"I know. And I've forgiven you, Jaden." We were quiet and he put his arm behind me. I looked at him and he stayed staring at the water.

"I don't want you to fall." I rested my head on his shoulder and we didn't even notice Chase and Sway walk onto the roof.

"What are you doing?" Chase snapped and my eyes traveled to him.

"Nothing," I stated and he pulled me up. "Chase. Stop."

"Don't start with me, Chloe."

"Stop!" I sat back down and he sighed.

"So you two are good now?" He asked.

"I guess," Jaden said.

"Yeah," I said. Chase nodded reluctantly and accepted it.

"Just don't mess up again," he told Jaden who nodded.

"We have something to show you," Ryland came to me and took me to my room. Thomas was filming and I sat on my bed. Michael walked out in one of my dresses and lowkey looked thicc.

"Bryce is lighting fireworks on the roof," Thomas ran in at night. He, Kouvr, Mia and I went to the roof as Thomas filmed. "I thought these were small fireworks... Well, going to jail again." The first firework was huge, but the second one didn't go up. It blew up right by us and we all screamed running in directions. Addison and I were behind, so we both got burned and shoved our arms into the pool.

"Fuck!" Chase screamed and laughed as it ended. "You okay?" He asked and saw the small burn. "Oh..."

"I'm fine," I shrugged.

"Fuck Sway!" Ryland yelled.

"I'm going home!" Addison said and everyone saw her burn.

"I shouldn't be here," James left.

"I'm going to my room. Fuck Bryce," I stated and went down.

"Are you good?" Sway came in.

"It hurts like hell," I winced.

"It hit me too," Bryce said. I felt better and we went down to see Patty and Calvin chasing people with a tennis ball thrower. I ducked as one was about to hit me and it ended up hitting Quin in the face.

"Ow!" He yelled. "What the fuck?" Sway went home and everyone slept.

In the morning, Thomas and I went to pick up Dixie and Charli from the airport and Charli was excited to see me. She was Chase's ex, but there was no bad blood between us. We got back after picking up Thomas's little sister and she didn't know that Charli was over. Charli was gonna surprise her and pushed me to Chase's room.

"Make sure he doesn't come out," she said and I went in. I sat next to him and he tried to get me to leave.

"Leave me alone!" He started slapping me.

"Ow! Chase!" I punched him back. Later, Alex was going live and everyone was in the kitchen.

"Did you fucking take my hoodie?" I walked in and asked Chase.

"Yeah. I couldn't find mine. So what?" He asked, slapping my arm.

"I was gonna wear it."

"Now I'm wearing it, bitch."

"You are so fucking annoying!"

"You are so demanding! Just shut up for once!" Chase threw water onto me.

"Bitch!" I shouted and everyone stared as Alex showed the live everything.

"Ho!" Chase shouted.

"You're so mean!" I let out actual tears.

"I wish I wasn't your fucking sibling, you ugly retard!" He shouted and I went quiet. I shuffled to my room, wiping my eyes. He didn't wanna be my sibling anymore. And he called me an ugly retard. Patty came in with a tennis bat and positioned me to stand.

"What are you doing?" I asked and a ball shot at me. I missed hitting it and it broke through the window.

"Thomas... Call the window company!" Patty called.

"Okay!" Thomas yelled and I laughed.

"I wish I was more like Chase to you. He's so brotherly and I wish I was brotherly to you."

"Patty, that's because Chase is my biological brother. You're not. And I like you just how you are. You're the shoulder to cry on and you're there for me, too. Yeah, maybe I always go to Chase after anything, but that's because I'm more used to him. You're my best friend, Patty." He nodded and his phone dinged.

"Check TikTok room." I did and it showed Alex's live.

Chase and Chloe fight on Alex's live and Chase wishes he was never related to Chloe. Is this their first fight? Will the siblings work it out?

Fan comments 'Chase>Chloe' and Chase liked it.

Chase posts on twitter 'We're siblings. We fight. So what?'

I replied to his twitter and it went to TikTok room.

Chloe replies to Chase 'ouch'. Then posts, 'Careful what you wish for.'

Chase barged in and yanked me.

"If you're gonna post something, say it!" He took me to the kitchen. "Say it out loud in front of everyone!"

"Leave me alone," I muttered.

"Exactly! You're not gonna say anything! Go to your pathetic ass room." He snatched my phone and I looked down. "I'll keep this till you earn it back!" I went to my room and quietly snuck out the window. I took an uber to visit mom and told her about Chase.

"Are you serious? He called you that?" She was pissed off.

"Can I use your phone to log into my twitter and insta and stuff?" She handed it over and everyone was hating on Chase. I didn't say anything, but just scrolled through. Some people were bringing up how he liked comments against me and comments that told me to kill myself. That's when I commented.

Yeah, Chase and I fought. We're not good. He liked comments that told me to kill myself, and now he's getting hate pn it. Please stop with the hate on him, guys. He might hate me, but family is family and I'm gonna try to support Chase no matter what.

I posted it and comments came in.

Chase retweeted with a comment.

I checked it out and read through.

Dear lil sis,

I'm sorry. I love you and family is family. I was mean and I realize that. You're an amazing sister and you're always there for me and for everyone. I am the luckiest guy in the world since I have you as my sister. I made you cry and that's gonna hurt me forever. I hate seeing you like that and miss you. Please come home. You're still supporting me after how mean I am, and I'm thankful for that, You're the best sister I could ever ask for and I wish I could get these hours back with you. I love you, Chloe.