Page 5

"I feel like they're the only brother sister relationship that barley fights," Blake said and I looked over.

"We fight," I shrugged.

"Obviously since you shoved me. Your left arm is strong. It hurt so bad," Charly lied.

"I didn't even touch you," I said. "You're the one who told me to back off from Jaden. So here I am. Backing off."

"Also, when we were little, I broke her left arm with a hammer, so she can't shove people with it," Chase said.

"Well, yeah, I told you to back off. And you're still here," Charly said.

"Because she lives here," the Hype House members came to my side, backing me up.

"You're a liar," Jaden told Charly.

"I-" She started.

"It's releasing in 30 seconds," Nick walked in. "I repeat Confident is releasing in less than 30 seconds."

"I'm sorry, Jaden. I'll be nicer and I won't lie," Charly said.

"Okay, I forgive you," he said just as Nick started playing Confident. (I know it's by Demi Lovato and there will be a couple notes like this later on)

"My lil sis is a singer!" Chase said and took Archie from me. "I'll get you another one."

"No. There is only one Archie and only one Archie there shall be," I said.

"Fine. What are you doing today?" He pulled me to walk. "And what did Jaden do to get you mad?"

"He literally believed her over me and I was offended. Then he started throwing shade. Also, I'm not doing anything."

"Jaden can be like that. Let's hang out." He handed Archie to me and we went to his room. He sat in front of his computer and we did a bunch of amazon shopping for no reason. "I'm actually really sorry about breaking your arm."

"Chase, we were little. It's fine."

"You were 6."

"And you were a 7 year old that shouldn't have been trusted with a hammer. It's fine, Chase. I still love you. In a brother way."

"I have an idea for a YouTube video," Thomas said. "We're finding Ondreaz a blind date." He and Chase worked on it outside and everyone had gone up to the roof. Even Sway. Michael, Kouvr, Mia, and I were chilling in my room and arguing.

"You girls are so annoying," he said and we chased him with tasers. He screamed and ran to the door. He ran up to the room and screamed making everyone look at us. "No! I'll leave you alone!" He was cornered.

"Will you," Mia buzzed the taser.

"Yes! Yes!"

"I'll pay you $50 bucks to tase him," Thomas told Mia who didn't hesitate. "Chloe, come here. You're now a contestant."

"For what?" I went over and gave Chase the taser.

"If you were to take Ondreaz on a date, where would you go."

"Um... We'd go to In-and-Out, get our usual orders, eat in Nick's tesla, then come back here and watch movies," I sat on a chair.

"She knows me too well," Ondreaz said.

"What would he order?"

"A double-double, medium fries, and Dr. Pepper. But if it's a Friday he treats himself to Coca-Cola."

"How do you even know this?" Tony asked.

"Is that right?" Alex asked.

"Spot on," Ondreaz said.

"Kiss and it's official," Chase said and Ondraez and I smiled thinking the same exact thing. We leaned in and pulled away.

"Nah," we both said.

"Whimp!" Michael said. I grabbed the taser and he ran.

"Try this," Kouvr gave me a mint and the others' eyes teared up.

"It's good," I shrugged.

"Okay, if Ondreaz doesn't take her..." Blake said.

"Go simp for Indi."

"Ooh!" Griffin and Bryce laughed. Ryland sat with me and I leaned onto him.

"Stop being rude," Charly told me.

"She's joking, dude. Chill," Quin told her. Thomas went to edit his video, Alex and Kouvr went to their cat, and everyone went about their business. I was hanging out with Larray and there was a clank.

"Ugh! I have to go see Thomas," I said. "Come with." We went over and Thomas looked up. "Do you have a cartier bracelet screwdriver?"

"Yeah," he said after laughing. "That's the bougiest question ever." Larray helped me and it was fixed. I went to Chase's room and he was with the Sway boys and Nick. They all watched me as I lied down with Chase who put his arm around me.

"I wouldn't be surprised if you two dated. If you weren't siblings," Josh said and I gave him a disgusted look.

"Chase!" Calvin yelled from the hall. He took Chase somewhere and they came back laughing.

"What?" I asked as they stared.

"Um... Come with us." I followed them with the Sway boys and we went to my room which was full of pictures of dicks.

"Oh, my God! Y'all are fucking annoying! I'm not cleaning this up. You are," I said.

"What's in it for me?" Calvin asked.

"I don't tase the shit out of you."

"I'll do it." He managed to take it down in 5 minutes with the help of Patty. Sway went home and I sat on my bed. Patty joined me and cuddled with me, picking a movie. Chase walked in while we were halfway in and I saw a hint of anger in his eyes as soon as he saw us.

"Patrick..." Chase started. "Get away from her."

"I wasn't trying to make a move on her-" Patrick immediately stood.

"I don't want to see you in bed with her ever again. Not even sitting together. Am I clear?" Chase asked.

"Crystal."

"Get out." Partick ran out and that was the first time I saw him that scared. That was also the first time Chase's dad instincts kicked in.

"Big bro... He literally wasn't doing anything wrong," I said.

"I don't care, C. I'm your older brother and I'm protective."

"I'm literally never gonna get a boyfriend because of you."

"Probably! Unless I approve of them. And you certainly aren't dating Patrick."

"Fine."

The next morning, Tayler was upset since someone stole his Postmates.

"Oh, sucks to be you," I laughed. "But I would honestly cry if someone stole my food." We all ordered more breakfast and ate at the large dining table. The guys decided to work out and Sway came over with Charly. I was on the roof, sitting on the ledge when Charly came over with a fake black eye. She tried to push me over and was holding me back so I would fall. Jaden suddenly walked in and saw.