Page 7

"Great," Jarad said.

"How's the song coming?" Paper asked.

"I messed up too many times," Jarad shrugged. "We should actually get back." We finally got it and it was amazing. "Send or in to your producers." I sent it and we called it a day. I went to my room and saw Tony going live.

"'Do you have a car?' No. My dream car is a Tesla, but I need to get the money for it. Hey," he waved to me and motioned for me to sit next to him. "Chloe actually has the car I want. In the exact color. Someone contact Elon Musk and get him to send me a Tesla for my birthday," Tony joked. "'When is your birthday?' It's in 2 days actually. 'Why isn't Chloe talking?' Talk."

"Hi," I simply waved. "'Stop giving her attention.' Yeah, Tony." I got up and changed for the night, standing behind him. "Did Thomas or anyone say what we're having for dinner?"

"Kouvr wanted sushi so we ordered that a while ago. While you were recording," Tony said. "I wasn't supposed to say that, was I?"

"It's fine. Just don't say anything else," I shrugged.

"Listen to her recent song Confident, guys. 'What's her @?' Just search her name. Chloe Hudson. Thomas says that dinners here, so I'm gonna get off guys." He ended and we went down. I only ate a little and was eating plain seaweed when Chase stole it.

"Control your salt intake," he whispered and sat on my lap.

"I'm gonna go sleep," I muttered to him and he let me leave.

In the morning, Jarad came over and we were supposed to get a call from the producers.

"Where are those Sway dudes?" He asked.

"Wanna go see their place?" I asked and we went to Sway. The boys were in the living room and Charly freaked out over him. She even tried to sing for him, but was off key.

"I think I've heard enough," he stopped her.

"Why do you hang out with a loser like her?" Charly asked him with a sweet smile. "She's the absolute worst."

"Well, at least she can sing," Jarad said and my phone rang.

"It's them, it's them, it's them," I said and everyone was quiet. "Hello?" I asked.

"Is Juice WRLD with you?" They asked.

"Right here..." Jarad was completely serious.

"We love the song. You can come in and record it with music with actual players."

"That's great."

"Thanks. Bye," I hung up and he gave me a high-five.

"Do you guys wanna show me around before we go to the studio?" Jarad asked the boys.

"Bryce do y'all- Is that Juice WRLD?" Jeff walked in.

"Sup man."

"Yo." They got along and the guys gave him a tour.

"Jaden, I don't hate you," I said and he looked down.

"You should, Chloe. She makes your life miserable and... I hurt you. I physically hurt you. She's a liar and I'm still friends with her. So, please, hate me," he said.

"I don't. I hate having beef with people and the only person I hate is Charly."

"Let's go," Jarad finished and we left. We recorded the song and the producers had mixed feelings about the way we were singing, so they told us to come back the next day. We did and finished the song. They like it better and said they would wait a while to post it. "You're a cool kid, dude. It was great making this with you," Jarad said.

"Thanks." I got home and was right on time for Tony's birthday. We were giving gifts and I was the last one. I gave him a super small wrapped box and he stared at it.

"Is it a gift card or something?" He asked.

"Just open it," I said and he peeled the paper. He opened the box and there was a small key.

"What is this?" He held it up.

"Come," I grabbed his hand and pulled him outside. I covered his eyes and led him to his present. I uncovered his eyes when we got there and he was shocked.

"Oh, my God..." he squatted and shoved his face in his hands. Everyone came over and we're shocked as well. "You got me a fucking Tesla," he stood and wiped a tear from his eye. "I love you," Tony hugged me and squeezed me and let go. "Did you guys know?" He asked.

"Nope," they all said.

"It was kinda last minute. I walk by your computer a lot and see you searching up Tesla's. It took me a while to get the exact one I had," I smiled.

"Yeah. I thought I wasn't gonna get it. And it was so expensive." He took it for a ride and loved it.

"Now the only problem is that we can't tell the difference between our cars."

"I'll just write my name on the front," Tony shrugged. "You're literally the best." We all had dinner and slept.

In the morning, I went down to the gym and was making a TikTok when I saw two new people.

"Oh, Kio, meet my sister Chloe," Chase introduces me.

"So you're Kio..." I said. "Nice to have a face behind the name."

"I'm Olivia. His girlfriend," she smiled.

"Hi."

"Kio's back from leaving us," Jaden came over with the boys. I was pulled behind Chase who glared at Jaden. "Charli's not here if that's what you're worried about."

"Just stay away from my sister," Chase said and pushed me away.

"Wait, Chloe, come here," Kelianne called me.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Do you know gymnastics?"

"Yeah."

"I need you in this TikTok." She set up with Nate and Tayler. "So, I'm gonna be teaching the boys gymnastics, but they always drop me, so we're experimenting with Chloe."

"I didn't agree to this," I stated.

"Make a basket with your hands," she told Tayler and Nate. "Chloe, they'll throw you in the air and you do a backflip off." I got on their hands. "Up, down, throw!" I was thrown in the air and did a backflip.

"Oh, my God!" Tayler yelled.

"I can't do this," Nate shook his head and walked off.

"Yay!" Kelianne cheered and ended.

"Are you okay?" Tayler asked and I smiled.

"Yeah. Why?" I asked.

"Chase would kill me if you were hurt." I laughed and the video was posted. I went up to the roof and Jaden joined me. He sat on the ledge next to me and we stared at the pool.