Page 16

"Hey. You busy?" He asked.

"I found a song I made when I was little, switched up the words a little, and it's honestly ready. What's up?" I asked.

"Are you going on tour?"

"Yeah. Are you?"

"Yeah. But Trent won't let boy-girl pairs sleep in the same room unless they're already dating. And we're a secret only Chase knows about. So I was wondering... if you were okay with sleeping in separate rooms."

"It's up to you, Jaden."

"I think we should be in separate rooms. Because I think we're, like, too early in our relationship to sleep together even though we already have. But... What do you think?"

"I agree. Let's take it slow. We can still meet up and hang out."

"Exactly what I was thinking," Jaden said. "Okay. Travis Barker is over and I have to go."

"Travis Barker?" I asked.

"Mh-Hm. He plays drums for me." I went on facetime and he accepted. He took me to Travis who smiled when he saw me.

"Hey. You're Chloe Hudson?" Travis asked.

"Yeah. Glad to know you've heard of me," I smiled.

"Of course. You're our next upcoming artist in the music industry. Everyone wants to meet you and Yungblud wanted me to get in contact with you so he could say hi. Also, I think you could check your business mail because Cheat Codes told me they sent you an email."

"Thanks. I'll check it out."

"Actually, if you're not busy right now, you can come over. Can she come over?"

"Yeah," Jaden said.

"Okay. I'll be there in a few minutes," I smiled.

"Okay. Bye." They hung up and I went over. Travis and Jaden we sitting in the living room and just talking when I went in. I awkwardly sat next to Jaden and didn't say a word.

"So are you working on any new songs, Chloe?" Travis asked.

"Sorry Not Sorry is dropping tonight 12 am EST," I shrugged.

"I like her. She's not making a big deal about her song. She's modest. Show just a hint of happiness though."

"Do you two wanna come over to the Hype House for the premiere?"

"Yeah," they said and I took them over in the night. We all went to the theatre room and it dropped. Everyone was jamming out to it and Travis came to me.

"I'd like to be in one of your next videos. If you need a drummer in the Official Vid, hit me up," he said before leaving.

We went on tour and I had so much fun meeting fans. They were all so nice and gave bracelets or scrunchies. I ended up sleeping in a room with Chase throughout the whole trip and Jaden and I still hung out. He'd come to the room once in a while when Chase would leave, and we'd have small makeout sessions. We were on the bed having a talk about tattoos.

"Okay, well, do you like them?" Jaden asked.

"They make guys look hot. I don't think I'd get big ones, but just small ones here and there," I shrugged. "But you look really hot with tattoos."

"I'm trying to complete my sleeve." Chase suddenly walked in and saw us.

"You're lucky I'm not one of the others," he simply stated and sat on his bed.

"Privacy, Chase. Privacy," I said and Jaden snickered.

"I sleep here."

"It's fine," Jaden whispered to me and put his arm around me. He kissed my temple and put a leg over mine. We were both uncomfortable since Chase was there, so Jaden went back to his room. I glared at Chase who smiled. Tour was fun and it was the last day and Jaden and I were sitting on my bed. He was singing something and I was staring at him weirdly. He gave me an airpod and was listening to one of the songs he was gonna come out with. He stopped it and I gave him the airpod back. "I haven't finished the whole song yet. It's a work in progress."

"It's good," I smiled. He gave a cute smile and I stared at him.

"What?" He asked, still smiling. I went over and cupped his face, kissing him. I pulled away and his smile had widened.

"Oh, my God," I snickered.

"Oh... Travis Barker wants your number. I told him I'd ask you before I gave it to him."

"Yeah. Sure." Travis immediately texted me.

T: Text me if you ever have a song idea and need a drummer.

Me: I will

"Wow. He really wants to be in a song..." I said.

"He never stops asking me questions about if you had said anything about needing a drummer."

"I'll come up with a song at some point."

"Don't feel pressured," Jaden said.

"I'm not. It's just that I don't wanna make him mad after making him wait for a long time."

"You won't. He's really patient, so it's okay." I sat and grabbed Jaden's arm, looking at his tattoos. He didn't mind and just scrolled his Instagram and I traced the tattoo on his neck and shoulders. He straightened up at my touch and I stopped. "Mh," he hummed telling me it was fine. I got behind him and hugged him around the torso, resting my head against his back. He set a hand on mine and lifted it. He kissed the top of my hand and placed it back in it original place. I mentally smiled and looked over his shoulder.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm thinking. Nothing really." I kissed him neck and rested my chin on his shoulder.

"Can we watch a movie?" I whispered.

"Yeah. what do you wanna watch?"

He opened up Netflix on his phone and we watched a couple movies before Jaden went back to his room. Chase came in and we both slept. We got back to Cali and I got back to work just like Jaden. I wasn't really tired even though it was pretty late, so I tried to think of songs.